news

Gaga about to tease LG7 in Paris

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

Nutella
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ok I think y'all really need to stop with the French fans bashing: she ****ing shared song snippets from an iPad to a crowd of 100... OF COURSE people are going to get excited, OF COURSE it's not going to be completely silent.

Not only that, but.... she started pumping her fist during one of the tracks

She didn't want silence lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Lextyr97
19 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ok I think y'all really need to stop with the French fans bashing: she ****ing shared song snippets from an iPad to a crowd of 100... OF COURSE people are going to get excited, OF COURSE it's not going to be completely silent. And she knows it and wanted it to be that way, otherwise she would have posted crystal clear snippets online. That's why it's called a tease. And if you think that you are better than these fans and that you wouldn't have screamed yourselves, you're wrong. You should be thankful you heard enough to even make out lyrics. Also, if it wasn't for the way the French have welcomed and treated her this week, y'all would have nothing to talk about tonight. So please take several seats and a chill pill. In a few months, the album will be out and none of this will even matter.

Thank youuuuu

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
2 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

I’m a flop

You’re Mother Monster’s child, you could never be a flop :kiss:

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
2 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean we thought the gibberish German from Scheiße was English and we thought she was saying " I wish we all could be blind" or something to that effect.

Lmao! Unfortunately I only became a fan in 2016 :traumatica: so I didn’t experienced the unravel of Scheiße. It sounds like a remarkable moment in this fanbase :ladyhaha:

find your freedom in the music

FreedomInTheMusic

These HIT. SO. HARD. And I really thought I couldn’t get more excited but this has sent my hype into the STRATOSPHERE!!!

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

gagzus
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Ok this is totally giving GUY on harder drugs, it’s very Gesaffelstein. She really is about to give us ARTPOP 2.0 😭 I’m so happy.

This sounds like either the beginning of the song or the post-chorus into the second verse.

”I-I-I-I’ve become a notorious being” is what I hear.

ugh I’m so PUMPED for this album now, I’m feeling the metal influenced dance music vibe I was expecting, like MJH.

Plus I’m sensing deeper lyrics, we really are about to finally get another ARTPOP 

Edited by gagzus
  • Love 1

gagzus
2 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean we thought the gibberish German from Scheiße was English and we thought she was saying " I wish we all could be blind" or something to that effect.

“It’s ver clear to me, as long as I’m a monster, I wish we all could be blind, it’s can’t be easy out there”

ahhh memories 

• LMAO 7
  • Love 1

gagzus

Anyone notice that one of the snippets sounds almost identical to an old HAUS Labs track from when they were promoting the OG products and Gaga filmed stuff in her garden? 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

VTV

Finally an album with this motif

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Mitchey
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

“It’s ver clear to me, as long as I’m a monster, I wish we all could be blind, it’s can’t be easy out there”

ahhh memories 

Omg memory unlocked :giveup:

Massive Monster

Now that's an iconic way to hype and create buzz

Instead of just posting something online

Kind regards
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Debithius
7 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

You’re the best!! :kara:

Here @Debithius 

Thank you!

• Love 1

Blackout19
4 hours ago, gagzus said:

Ok this is totally giving GUY on harder drugs, it’s very Gesaffelstein. She really is about to give us ARTPOP 2.0

lets hope not :pray: 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Thanks 1

NewYorkCity

Ugh those Brazilian fans being so loud. Hope she never goes back to Brasil. 

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

ALittleMonsta

the production is everythnig its so electronic and rock ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh gagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• YAAAS 2