Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga sings ARUTW to fans in Paris!

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

GAMS

Everyone shushing like we haven't heard her sing this song before. Let others have a human moment with her and sing along.

GAMS, gay popstar
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rifek

• Red

• ThisGuyTony

• HelloHangoverz

rinasawachanta
9 minutes ago, GAMS said:

Everyone shushing like we haven't heard her sing this song before. Let others have a human moment with her and sing along.

I can understand them lol. I don't think I could stand to have a goat screaming in my ear when the capital GOAT is in front of me singing one of her classics :cheeky:

Edited by rinasawachanta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1

GAMS
13 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

I can understand them lol. I don't think I could stand to have a goat screaming in my ear when the capital GOAT is in front of me singing one of her classics :cheeky:

Or we can let people have a fun moment. Nobody sounded like a goat, they were just singing along and enjoying the experience.

GAMS, gay popstar

Juanjo

Mother loves us again! :bradley: …So, she’s sticking around in Paris, it seems? I hope she has a second performance lined up for closing ceremony! :excited2:

• Like 1

dek0de

it seems the fans started singing it first and that's why she started singing. love this moment.

Edited by dek0de
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

ProfessionalClown

God i’m so lucky to say i have witnessed that song live, her adding it to the chromatica ball was the best thing she could’ve done. I cried so hard listening to it 

• YAAAS 4

Massive Monster

So perfect for her to sing this to fans and in France

It was a hit in France, I heard it so many times on the radio there

Kind regards

AnglerfishbraBENUS
6 hours ago, Reality said:

I'm lowkey mad that ARUTW isn't a Gaga song because it's so good and one of her best ballads imo :bradley: 

girl that’s like saying ‘I Will Always Love You’ is not a Whitney Houston song lol

• Like 1

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, Reality said:

I'm lowkey mad that ARUTW isn't a Gaga song because it's so good and one of her best ballads imo :bradley: 

Considering some of her studio album works have never been performed on tour, I'd say ARUTW is a more Gaga song than, let's say, summerboy, I like it rough or Hey girl. :vegas:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Gabi001
3 hours ago, GAMS said:

Or we can let people have a fun moment. Nobody sounded like a goat, they were just singing along and enjoying the experience.

In Europe it is polite to be quiet when others have someting to say or when they are singing to you like this, bit I see your point here

I'm not having fun tonight.