💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Gaga's Performance at the olympics

Auralegends

Featured Posts

Mr S
5 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Beyonce is Beyonce. Taylor would never agree because there's little room for her 50 foot inflatable snake. Gaga on the other hand conveyed the charm of cabaret infused Paris perfectly using what she had. NEXT

Well yes Gaga did the best with what she had, but someone on her level should have probably recognized that she was given so little support. She was better off performing a ballad on a piano. 

LastNight

Had another watch this morning and it was so charming. She did a fantastic job and perfectly embodied the quirky and fun spirit of the song.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

HermesGr
1 hour ago, dberrin said:

Stop saying they used her. Lol she was fing honored and proud to do this. And it was not an easy perf, probably harder thank what others did.

"Use" meaning here, they had the chance to have her n give her a role in their ceremony. Try to read between the lines..

Chesescake
6 hours ago, Bonkiii said:

By the way, the general media in Europe  loved her performance, which makes me so happy. Her career strategy is paying off: choosing wisely, not overexposing herself, and keeping her mental and physical health in mind.

You mean like Twitter users from Europe?

Can I see some of them? Because I'm only using Reddit, and the comments here were not pretty :cyanlights:

Edited by Chesescake

Chesescake

I'm just going to drop the og version here.

I think people should see it.

Edited by Chesescake

Darcklighter22
5 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

yes and that applies to the whole ceremony, not only her part

Thank you! Had to VPN to the states but glad to have seen it! this was pretty good minus the shady camera work.

• Like 1

culturalbaptism
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

because beyonce and taylor could not pull this off (well, beyonce might)

Beyonce is too calculated for that carefree fun and taylor can't dance, sing, perform, play piano well, be sexy, be camp etc...

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • Like 1

lastpopicon
17 hours ago, Chesescake said:

You mean like Twitter users from Europe?

Can I see some of them? Because I'm only using Reddit, and the comments here were not pretty :cyanlights:

that's an redacted site, not surprising. 

Edited because the site is way too big to generalize like that, but the amount of hatred I saw in some places just makes me sad.

Edited by lastpopicon
The melody that you choose can rescue you

Brandon96

A great job , it was very French , camp and cute. Cant understand some peoples hate towards it , it was just a cute French performance lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

BrandonL