news

Nick Knight Posts Jo Calderone Speech

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

GagaGame

He's torturing us because wtf does Jo have to do w LG7 or anything else 

LG7? CANCELLED

palma

could someone with a twitter account check whether Jo's twitter has been active lately? :partysick:

Schizophonic

Maybe LG7 is kind of JC1. 

she said in the hbo interviews that she lets go of old themes and topics. her looks including poses have been pretty masculine and she was literally wearing a car. her favorite bowie era is his alter ego... maybe that's why the Lady is often missing and she uses Gaga often? 

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

I'm sorry but the fact Gaga tweeted a joker emoji with a black heart last year.... Is LG7 related to Joker? :sweat: Is Nick teasing something because of the second trailer release? 

https://www.twitter.com/JoCalderone/status/1635128564436836353

and she tweeted "wanting is power" in french 

• Thanks 1

buzzkill
38 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The day that she's performing? And then last week he posted the moon interlude the day Thomas Jolly posted the hooded figure intro....:what:

She is not Taylor swift not everything means something's. This is just a friend who's posting old stuff memories 

• Like 2

Schizophonic
27 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Maybe LG7 is kind of JC1. 

she said in the hbo interviews that she lets go of old themes and topics. her looks including poses have been pretty masculine and she was literally wearing a car. her favorite bowie era is his alter ego... maybe that's why the Lady is often missing and she uses Gaga often? 

i could go on even more..... prince became more and more genderless, purple he said is when red and Blue mix and the world ends.... Gaga was wearing mostly black outfits recently. besides the colors red and blue in jazz and piano. or the studiopics in a red and blue striped dress....

Oriane

Does he even know she's performing at the Olympics? I only know that because I'm on GGD :toofunny: He'll probably see that in her stories or something, the way we all keep updated about our acquaintances' lives.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 1

petty

probably just clout chasing. his last Gaga bait post got 30k likes and he’s used to getting around 1k so I would take this with a grain of salt. 

Edited by petty

Head Empty
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The day that she's performing? And then last week he posted the moon interlude the day Thomas Jolly posted the hooded figure intro....:what:

He posts about her regularly, and I somehow doubt he keeps up with her performance schedule or the olympics :partysick:

• Like 1

SpanishChaosAngel
46 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I'm sorry but the fact Gaga tweeted a joker emoji with a black heart last year.... Is LG7 related to Joker? :sweat: Is Nick teasing something because of the second trailer release? 

https://www.twitter.com/JoCalderone/status/1635128564436836353

or maybe that we will get LG7 just after Joker

everybody will be talking about her because of Joker, that will be a good moment to release new music

Red

Nick Knight’s fans think everything is cryptic 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Thanks 1