💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

🏆 Olympics Opening Ceremony LIVESTREAM🏅 TODAY 10:30a PT/1:30p ET!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Frostken said:

So Aya gets all the pyro and special effects while Gaga gets nothing? Disappointed in this ceremony so far

I guess Gaga got 100 dead ostriches.

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Just now, chromaticainmyhead said:

I guess what's the most difficult thing about it is the live directing.. that's probably why the cameras are sometimes behind or the cuts don't come to the right time 

I only watched Gaga’s performance but frankly speaking, the camera angles were a MESS :alsemanche:

• Like 4

Tbh it is impressive Gaga (probably) insisted on singing live. With this performance no one would've really noticed or cared but it honestly does make such a difference.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

TraeumereiLPB

Never heard an Aya song before, but honestly, from what I heard right now, there is way too much tuning on her voice. Sounds like an accident :cryga: I mean, she is obviously not singing live, but why make a voice sound THIS robotic? Are all of her songs like this?

Edited by TraeumereiLPB
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

TheOriginalOne

Watching the US stream and the lady just called one of the basketball athletes old to his face :icant:

Edited by TheOriginalOne
  • Shook 1

SimonBaetens
1 minute ago, TraeumereiLPB said:

Never heard an Aya song before, but honestly, from what I heard right now, there is way too much tuning on her voice. Sounds like an accident :cryga: I mean, she is obviously not singing live, but why make a voice sound THIS robotic? Are all of her songs like this?

it was very questionable

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Thanks 1

That was such a cute and fun performance! Glad she opened. She didn't slip despite the rain and the super high skinny heels, legend! The piano moment was too short for me. I'm hoping she might return later on behind the piano. Fingers crossed.

The camera direction however is lacking. They don't cut at the right times and the angles are quite odd. You barely saw the big band, they zoom in at random moments.

The whole ceremony has questionable camera direction, I though it was just me being a tv nerd, but my friends mom mentioned it as well, and she doesn't work in TV.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 8