💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JT for PAPER Magazine

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

img.jpg?width=1500&quality=100

Raised between Carol City and Liberty City, Florida throughout what she has referred to as a “chaotic” childhood, wealth and fame never seemed to be in the cards for JT — and when they first appeared in her hand, the game revealed itself to be rigged. Most of the world heard her for the first time as one half of the rap duo City Girls in their brief uncredited feature on the highest-charting song of summer 2018, demanding “the black card and the code to the safe” on Drake’s “In My Feelings.” The morning of the song’s release, JT left a recording studio and self-surrendered at the Tallahassee Federal Correctional Institution to begin a 24-month sentence. While her voice traveled around the world, JT found herself trapped behind bars. She had simultaneously arrived at the precipice of her wildest dreams and her gravest trials.

Just over six years to the day after she first entered prison, nearly everything has changed. Today, JT is more inescapable than ever: her first solo singles “No Bars,” “Sideways” and “OKAY” have each progressively surpassed one another, with the latter track becoming her first solo Hot 100 entry. Dubbed a “rising fashion fixture” by Vogue, JT has made front-row appearances at Paris Fashion Week, and starred in campaigns for Mowalola and Poster Girl.

Story: https://www.papermag.com/jt-cover#rebelltitem3

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Charmz

Not me thinking it was gonna be Justin Timberlake 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 4

Jack2102
13 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Not me thinking it was gonna be Justin Timberlake