💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Celine Dion singing a duet at Olympics

madmagical6

Featured Posts

NATAH

the way my face went from super excited to :alsemanche: after seeing la vie en rose, i have never liked that song :traumatica:

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 6

HelloHangoverz
Just now, NATAH said:

the way my face went from super excited to :alsemanche: after seeing la vie en rose

A slay song. But does it quench a gay's thirst after this long protracted drought?

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 2

Anderson123

Gaga and Celine Dion at the Olympics sounds like such a legendary thing to do. Can totally see this happening and hope it’s true. 

Not y’all always disappointed with her song choices if it’s a cover which she does insanely well. Does anyone really think she’s gonna use this platform for Heavy Metal Lover??

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 26
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 14

Plastic Flower
Just now, malzejar said:

Nah I doubt she is singing a cover 

You're in denial :ororomunroe: 

Drop it
  • Like 1

Rifek

She knows the deal with Olympics and for sure she wants to honor France. It is indeed La Vie En Rose. And I am freaking out because she performs it PERFECT and 4 billion people will watch this. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 16
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2

Rifek

Then she can use the hype after the performance and announce LG7 because everyone will be talking about her. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

DontCallMeAlice

The way I will bawl my eyes out. Celine, our national icon (I’m from Quebec) signing a duet with Gaga ?? :bradley: :traumatica:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

NATAH
4 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

A slay song. But does it quench a gay's thirst after this long protracted drought?

i've honestly never liked it :messga: i don't mind a cover but pls, any song but that :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

Franch Toast

I've been thinking "La Vie en Rose" all along, and a duet with Celine would make sense. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 3

Reality

Y’all are insane to be “disappointed” with this.

First of all, she was never going to use this as a moment to debut her new single. This isn’t about her.

Secondly, do y’all understand how incredible this’ll be?? Gaga kills La Vie En Rose every time, Celine is a f*cking legend, AND this’ll be done at the Olympics—one of the largest televised events around the world. If this is true, it’ll be huge. And between this and Joker, the overall perception of her is nothing but positive. I swear, monsters are sometimes her worst haters :triggered:

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 42