💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Meltdown over ‘Yoü and I’ as a single

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Lucas

I didn't like the Born This Way album at all and first and when You & I was released as a single, I fell in love with the song and only listened to this for like an entire month... Then I gave another chance to Born This Way and fell in love with the album and it's now my favorite album of all time. Maybe if Gaga didn't release You & I as a single I would've never been a Gaga fan :ohno:

• Love 1

Oriane
9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I didn't like the Born This Way album at all and first and when You & I was released as a single, I fell in love with the song and only listened to this for like an entire month... Then I gave another chance to Born This Way and fell in love with the album and it's now my favorite album of all time. Maybe if Gaga didn't release You & I as a single I would've never been a Gaga fan :ohno:

Same with Paparazzi, I didn't care much for her before listening to this song, then I fell in love and listened to it on repeat, and it pushed me to discover the rest of her music.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • YAAAS 1

Axl Jax
2 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

Technically it didn’t do too well commercially, it was quite a flop for her at the time, but people were getting tired and no song would have been major imo.

That video is fabulous. I remember being between life and death watching it for the first time, my migraine was so terrible… but Gaga gave me a solution for that :cheeky:

It was Judas that sealed her fate IMO. That was the downfall

Charmz

It’s one of my favorite Gaga videos 🧜‍♀️ 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Love 1

Anderson123
40 minutes ago, NATAH said:

you mean there was a poll before the ARTPOP one?!

Yes I can't remember if it was her website or here but I remember there being like 4 options and Scheiße won by a lot. You and I wasn't even close.

Edonis

literally one of her best videos, top 5 for me honestly. I kind of wish she went with that theme of Americana fantasy (Big Fish 2003 teas) during Joanne. It's such a unique feeling that you don't quite see much of. 

• Love 1

Pennywise

Her best song :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE