funny

Meltdown over ‘Yoü and I’ as a single

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I logged into Facebook and saw this in my memories today :deadbanana:

IMG-0361.jpg

Not me being a YAI hater :rip: 

Anyways, the song went Top 10, is 3x Platinum, and showcases her vocal talent :applause:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952uciwldy9c7kk265obr

• Like 1
  • LMAO 20
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

HelloHangoverz

the way there's an entire generation of gay whose early facebook history is littered with posts exactly like this :ladyhaha:

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 9

ThisGuyTony
5 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

the way there's an entire generation of gay whose early facebook history is littered with posts exactly like this :ladyhaha:

During this time I had a friend on there who posted she was filming the Government Hooker video and would debut a controversial performance of it at the VMA’s and I believed every word :rip: 

• LMAO 1

RenegAde

One of gagas best creations. from the lyrics to vocals to the video to the live performances. Everything A1

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

palma
13 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I still remember posting the last Harry Potter movie teaser with the caption "im gonna drink my tears tonight, cause it's the last harry potter movie baby" :rip: some random boy in my school then commented "GOVERNMENT HOOKER!" and we yassed at each other... my first gay social interaction :traumatica:

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2

LG7 time now

Technically it didn’t do too well commercially, it was quite a flop for her at the time, but people were getting tired and no song would have been major imo.

That video is fabulous. I remember being between life and death watching it for the first time, my migraine was so terrible… but Gaga gave me a solution for that :cheeky:

• Like 3

Snorlax

I went to high school in Nebraska when the song was released as a single and all the str8s were loving it :firega:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

I mean, it was a mistake. The song was extremely local. Scheisse would’ve done much better globally .

• Like 1

bionic

People forget fans had heard the song for like 2 years on the Monster Ball by the time U+I had became a single. Not the worst single choice but it didn't really have the fan backing so why should the GP be invested in it

buy bionic
  • Like 2

weed

LMAOOO whew the throwback.... that was the same time Video Games/Born To Die was gaining traction and LMs were a little scared! Lol whew so sweet, I love it. 

Vividly remember being in IKEA summer of 2011 lmao 

NATAH

i wonder if she or the label picked this or if the label wanted something else

mother, what must i do?

HelloHangoverz
40 minutes ago, palma said:

I still remember posting the last Harry Potter movie teaser with the caption "im gonna drink my tears tonight, cause it's the last harry potter movie baby" :rip: some random boy in my school then commented "GOVERNMENT HOOKER!" and we yassed at each other... my first gay social interaction :traumatica:

One time I posted "Heavy Metal Lover :heart:" as a status and the school incel liked it thinking I was talking about the genre :traumatica:

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 4

VOLANTIS

I remember when the picture of her walking down that road in her black outfit was circulating, everyone knew it was You and I but we all gaslit ourselves into believing it was for Bloody Mary :ladyhaha:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • LMAO 1