CameronSpears 2,159 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 2 hours ago, faysalaaa said: How is it legal for her to be the nominee if shes not Democratically elected by the people? SHE WAS. We voted for Biden/Harris. Another loud person who doesn't know how things work. Are you even in the US? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CameronSpears 2,159 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 2 hours ago, pachinko said: How can I donate to this bich? https://kamalaharris.com Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 25 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said: SHE WAS. We voted for Biden/Harris. Another loud person who doesn't know how things work. Are you even in the US? I acknowledged that I dont understand how things work by asking the question. Why are you so upset about me asking for information? And yes I live in the US but im not America, what does that have to do with anything? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,781 Posted July 23, 2024 Author Share Posted July 23, 2024 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 37 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said: Imagine she releases a new version of TTPD but to get it, you have to donate to Kamala's campaign. She should plan out a stadium tour across the US that's a Kamala event but Taylor Swift is performing a song or two after This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BornAsUnic0rn 2,249 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 5 hours ago, weed said: Mr. Bloomberg spent over $500 MILLION of his own money to campaign and drop out, no donations. But he gave everything he didn’t use to Biden Harris, fyi. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,781 Posted July 23, 2024 Author Share Posted July 23, 2024 Like woah… She has reinVIGORATED everyday Americans… like period!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,257 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: Like woah… She has reinVIGORATED everyday Americans… like period!! I guess when people said "I want to vote for anyone other than two old men" they meant it lol I hope I'll be repeating this in November... Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taylucifer 5,249 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 https://x.com/RaghavsRep/status/1815524356694401348 TayDaily Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,781 Posted July 23, 2024 Author Share Posted July 23, 2024 1 hour ago, sarahb said: I guess when people said "I want to vote for anyone other than two old men" they meant it lol I hope I'll be repeating this in November... As they should! This happened at the perfect time too! Right after the RNC but before the DNC… ugh what a serve! The republicans crying about wanting a refund for all their “wasted” money campaigning against Biden… like lmfao. When they cry I smile! We just need Kamala to run a good campaign and she’ll eat Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sunny 12,758 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 Would never donate a single dime to a politician but I hope this helps her win I like dancin', and ponies.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,080 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 13 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said: And in what place does this make her debut at the Hot 100? Is she a threat to Taylor already ? No way. reputation TV is coming featuring Kamala https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNH1t4rK/ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MALKA 11 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 13 hours ago, jacs vs looser said: Imagine she releases a new version of TTPD but to get it, you have to donate to Kamala's campaign. Dear mother of God I haven't seen this image posted since 2019 ★ fashion ♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jacs vs looser 5,173 Posted July 23, 2024 Share Posted July 23, 2024 1 hour ago, MALKA said: Dear mother of God I haven't seen this image posted since 2019 I am from the ancient internet. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.