Jump to content
politics

Kamala raises historic $81M+ 24 hours


StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

CameronSpears
2 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

How is it legal for her to be the nominee if shes not Democratically elected by the people?

SHE WAS. We voted for Biden/Harris.

Another loud person who doesn't know how things work. Are you even in the US?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
faysalaaa
25 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

SHE WAS. We voted for Biden/Harris.

Another loud person who doesn't know how things work. Are you even in the US?

I acknowledged that I dont understand how things work by asking the question. Why are you so upset about me asking for information? And yes I live in the US but im not America, what does that have to do with anything?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
37 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Imagine she releases a new version of TTPD but to get it, you have to donate to Kamala's campaign.

 

She should plan out a stadium tour across the US that's a Kamala event but Taylor Swift is performing a song or two after 

Jack Antonoff Disney GIF by Taylor Swift

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

BornAsUnic0rn
5 hours ago, weed said:

Mr. Bloomberg spent over $500 MILLION of his own money to campaign and drop out, no donations. 

But he gave everything he didn’t use to Biden Harris, fyi.

Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion

Like woah… 

She has reinVIGORATED everyday Americans… like period!! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Like woah… 

She has reinVIGORATED everyday Americans… like period!! 

 

I guess when people said "I want to vote for anyone other than two old men" they meant it lol 

I hope I'll be repeating this in November...

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

I guess when people said "I want to vote for anyone other than two old men" they meant it lol 

I hope I'll be repeating this in November...

As they should! 

This happened at the perfect time too! Right after the RNC but before the DNC… ugh what a serve!

The republicans crying about wanting a refund for all their “wasted” money campaigning against Biden… like lmfao.

When they cry I smile!

We just need Kamala to run a good campaign and she’ll eat

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunny

Would never donate a single dime to a politician but I hope this helps her win

I like dancin', and ponies....
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Imagine she releases a new version of TTPD but to get it, you have to donate to Kamala's campaign.

Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

Dear mother of God I haven't seen this image posted since 2019

★ fashion ♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, MALKA said:

Dear mother of God I haven't seen this image posted since 2019

I am from the ancient internet. :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...