đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)

Star

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

It will be midnight in Paris in an hour.. it's unlikely that they would start rehearsals now, is it?

dberrin

Was listening to Macron, he almost confirmed that Celine would be singing when they asked about her arrival in Paris (he started laughing awkwardly and said he couldnt say anything) aha

He also said there would be international artists..

• Like 3

dberrin
1 minute ago, theARTVampire said:

It will be midnight in Paris in an hour.. it's unlikely that they would start rehearsals now, is it?

I think the video was from ealier tonight, seems like it s from early evening

Nite

We're going to have to wait out 2 weeks of sports until we find out if she does closing :bradley:

Rifek
6 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Remember when they rehearsed for Super Bowl with drones at 2-4 am to avoid people around the NRG stadium and NO ONE noticed. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

She rehearsed this morning, when she leaves in the evening is to get dinner.

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Nite said:

We're going to have to wait out 2 weeks of sports until we find out if she does closing :bradley:

Well, not really... If she doesn't appear this Friday at the opening, that means she does closing.

But timing definitely points towards opening. We're 3 days away from the event, the closing ceremony is absolutely not their priority to rehearse atm.

Nite
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Well, not really... If she doesn't appear this Friday at the opening, that means she does closing.

But timing definitely points towards opening. We're 3 days away from the event, the closing ceremony is absolutely not their priority to rehearse atm.

I saw someone claiming she's doing opening and potentially also doing something for closing, but maybe I'm clowning too hard

• LMAO 1

Schwerk
47 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Maybe they're doing a night shoot? Al the colourfull dots in the grey ground of the piano float could be lights or some kind of sensors for drones or projectorw other high tech stuf. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Juanlittlem

So there she goes again, interesting

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Jack2102
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So there she goes again, interesting

She looks like an athlete there. Is that Olympic jacket for the USA???