💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Adventures in Paris MEGATHREAD (maybe for the Olympics)

Star

Featured Posts

Quentin
1 minute ago, TheBadRomancer said:

doing great hiding her left hand in these photos isn’t she 👀

What if she hides a new tatoo? 

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Shook 1

Sarah H

She wasn't hiding her hands the other day. 

I don't think there's a reason for it. 

Edited by Sarah H
  • Like 1

MelbHawker

If she performs, it’ll be a cover of a song significant to French culture, or something inspiring etc.

She will not debut new music during the ceremony should she perform.. the Olympics are not for that sort of promo. :toofunny: I really hope y’all aren’t expecting LG7 at the Olympics..

Gangie
15 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

If she performs, it’ll be a cover of a song significant to French culture, or something inspiring etc.

She will not debut new music during the ceremony should she perform.. the Olympics are not for that sort of promo. :toofunny: I really hope y’all aren’t expecting LG7 at the Olympics..

She shouldn't be doing anything LG7 related at the Opening. The performance itself is a big deal for her as a musician, that's for sure and will bring her some exposure her future project will need.

Edited by Gangie
If I like it, then that's what I get!

LastNight
On 7/22/2024 at 7:19 PM, Siena said:

Reposting my theory from another thread...

The opening ceremony always highlights the host country's history and things they are known for...

France is obviously known for champagne AND during the most recent Dom Perignon campaign last year it was announced Gaga would be involved in a dance project in the future alongside the director and choreographer Kevin Vives.

Kevin is the choreographer for the opening ceremony, or at least he has been for the promo videos...so maybe this is the reason she will be involved with the opening ceremony. 

Anyways I am officially allowing myself to be delusional 

This makes so much sense! Especially if it’s the same “special project” she produced music for as mentioned in her Instagram caption posted on the previous page.

Has she created an original song that will provide a live soundtrack for a dance performance during the ceremony? :nooo:

I’ve been convinced she’s there for closing because of the LA connection, but this Dom Perignon theory has now really got me thinking that she’ll be at the opening. She’s not French but she is the face of an iconic French brand. 

The fact that this performance could be well over a year in the making? Oh we are not ready :bradley:

Edited by LastNight
  • YAAAS 1

LastNight

Little Detectives strike again 🕵️

Edited by LastNight
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

Ashley
5 hours ago, Ivy said:

Maybe she's hiding her engagement ring :glamourpuss:

Everyone’s seen her ring already like multiple times though, lol :air: Maybe she doesn’t want press to focus on that instead of her being in Paris for the Olympics.

Edited by Ashley

Ophelia
On 7/22/2024 at 8:19 PM, Siena said:

Reposting my theory from another thread...

The opening ceremony always highlights the host country's history and things they are known for...

France is obviously known for champagne AND during the most recent Dom Perignon campaign last year it was announced Gaga would be involved in a dance project in the future alongside the director and choreographer Kevin Vives.

Kevin is the choreographer for the opening ceremony, or at least he has been for the promo videos...so maybe this is the reason she will be involved with the opening ceremony. 

Anyways I am officially allowing myself to be delusional 

also, Woodkid, the director of Dom Perignon x Gaga ad, has composed music for the sequence of passing the fire during 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

I’m getting 100% sure her „special project” was the Olympics. She composed music for it and she will perform, although it won’t be a classic pop show/Gaga by the piano. Just my thoughts.

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 3

Quentin

I remember she created Take You Out for a football cup but it was scrapped

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Love 1

Rifek
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

Has she been seen today yet?

No but Michael and Bobby’s boyfriend were seen 

Edited by Rifek