💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Joker: Folie À Deux | Trailer 2 - OUT NOW

Louie

Featured Posts

eunino

I have this weird pessimistic feeling that this could be not as good as we are all expecting it to be.

I want to the see madness in her because I know she will deliver it so intensely and there is no one like her to do so, but if the are focusing too much only on Joker that might become bleh to our expectations.

That said, I also enjoyed the first teaser more. And I hope there is a reason why they are keeping the good scenes from Gaga still a mystery.

• Like 3

steven
9 minutes ago, eunino said:

I have this weird pessimistic feeling that this could be not as good as we are all expecting it to be.

I want to the see madness in her because I know she will deliver it so intensely and there is no one like her to do so, but if the are focusing too much only on Joker that might become bleh to our expectations.

That said, I also enjoyed the first teaser more. And I hope there is a reason why they are keeping the good scenes from Gaga still a mystery.

Exactly, the scenes with Gaga didn't really convince me either. I feel like her role is played softer than expected but I might be wrong and they have kept the crazy madness for the movie.

Edited by steven
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, eunino said:

First and foremost, it's a Joker movie, obviously he will be the leading part in this movie. It's still largely gonna be about Joker.

Don't let the sub title, Folie a Deux, confuse you after the fact. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaGame

JUST SAW THE TRAILER PLAYING AT ONE OF THE CINEMA'S SCREENS LET'S GOOOO

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

robboadam
37 minutes ago, eunino said:

Well, wait til you see the scenes that were shot outside then on those steps, to ‘That’s Entertainment’.

Levine

Monstrosities went insane because they didn't show all the Gaga's scenes in the trailer lmao what a hoot

• Like 2

HotLikeMexico

Not gonna lie… this trailer was the definition of come on girl give us nothing.

• Like 1

Chlorine

We only saw that one shot of the short bob… they are obviously saving all her juicy madness and full transformation scenes :max:

Chlorine

Based on this trailer, it doesn’t look that good tbh. You kind of have to know they must be concealing huge plot points in order to be interested. But will the average moviegoer? :sleep:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

River
40 minutes ago, steven said:

Exactly, the scenes with Gaga didn't really convince me either. I feel like her role is played softer than expected but I might be wrong and they have kept the crazy madness for the movie.

I think she's supposed to be the opposite of him, like she's more shy and less confident person but slowly falling into madness and her softness is what she's using to enable his madness.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

StrawberryBlond

Omg, it's amazing! The introduction of the storyline is going to be make for a wild ride. Now seeing that it's confirmed that Harley was never a psychiatrist in this version but a homeless(?) crazed fan likely suffering from the kind of delusion where you think that the object of affections is personally giving you signals is certainly very Harley-esque. The "give them what they want" scene reminds me of the way Ally comforts Jackson and is right up there with the lipstick scene from the first trailer, the courtroom scenes look like they'll be a blast and my excitement is peaked for more singing moments. Still up in the air if she will be up for lead or supporting but all these clips are 98% focused on these 2 alone so I live in hope she is equally billed as lead. October 4th can't come soon enough! :firega:

Edonis
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

third trailer are rare but when happening, usually shorter duration, closer to release date as final attempt to entice people to watch the movie, hence it can sometimes giving away too much. :fan:

I definitely think there'll be a tv bumper once it releases that includes any accolades or praise, but I agree that this is probably it for the "major" teasers/trailers. 

• Like 1