'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Performing At Olympics!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, River said:

I know you want her to perform there so bad but so far all the evidences shows that she won't and then ya'll be angry at her, her team and we will need to deal with you later, then we close the threads because you talk too much sh-t about everyone and the anger will come for us and we just want to have a peaceful night watching the ceremony and watch some hot athletic guys in minimal clothes

rant over

Bookmarking this 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 3

LastNight

I put it in my other comment, but I think Gaga fully embodies one of the major things that LA represents in people’s minds which is celebrity and Hollywood. She might not have been born there but she lives there and has successfully conquered both the worlds of film and music that LA is known for, in a way that very few have. It kind of transcends whether or not it’s her birthplace, she would be a great representation of the city for this kind of purpose.

Who knows, it could all be completely made up, but it’s not out of the question to think that Gaga would be a good representative. 

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

River
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Bookmarking this 

I'm famous :cheeky:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

She was rumoured to sing an Édith Piaf song, right? It'd make sense.

No clue! I haven't seen any rumors besides on here. If she is performing, I hope she doesn't go that route tbh; I'd love it but it feels like something the French would be insufferably critical about. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

LuvitLevit

What’s up y’all, regarding why France would have an American performer is part of a tradition where a performance or dedication from the next country to host to appear at the Olympic closing. Gaga would be an excellent choice as she is not only an internationally recognized American performer, she’s beloved in France. If this is true, this a huge!

• Thanks 1

NATAH
26 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

If this isn’t LG7 related she can keep it, literally she’s given this good platform and still ?????? :triggered:

sorry but not wanting a Gaga performance just cus it's not a lead single is wild :air:

she's one of the all time best performers and any opportunity to see her perform somewhere big is a treat no matter what it is!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Ophelia
29 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Closing ceremony traditionally always features the next hosting country/city which is LA in 2028

To be clear, Woodkid didn't perform during the Closing Ceremony last year in Tokyo, but he composed music for passing the Olympic flame

https://www.connexionfrance.com/magazine/woodkid-to-perform-special-song-at-olympic-handover-ceremony-in-paris/389729

And he wasn't born in Paris, so Gaga being from NYC, not LA would make sense as well!

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1

Jackaroo

Is 2024 Gaga is going to have a 2012 Jessy J moment? :flutter:

jessie-j-olympic-closing-ceremony-08.jpgsinger-jessie-j-performs-during-the-clos

• YAAAS 1

Arcanum

Olympics 2004 Greece

Björk had a wonderful set.

And as we all know, she is a proud Greek encapsulating all the wild parties in Mykonos.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

chromaticainmyhead

The Olympics opening is just such a random event for US pop stars to perform like it somehow feels out of place 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1

tylerjs
1 hour ago, River said:

I know you want her to perform there so bad but so far all the evidences shows that she won't and then ya'll be angry at her, her team and we will need to deal with you later, then we close the threads because you talk too much sh-t about everyone and the anger will come for us and we just want to have a peaceful night watching the ceremony and watch some hot athletic guys in minimal clothes

rant over

someone has taken river. this post is logical, reasonable and backed by reputable evidence. WHERE HAVE YOU TAKEN RIVER :dom:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1

River
Just now, tylerjs said:

someone has taken river. this post is logical, reasonable and backed by reputable evidence. WHERE HAVE YOU TAKEN RIVER :dom:

I'm growing uppp :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta