JoeCool

Featured Posts

Scar97
4 hours ago, PMM said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521pr44unwbocew7i8kpw

Meanwhile: 

Scar97 in Rank Katy's lead singles thread:

Zrzut-ekranu-2024-07-22-083756.png

In the words of the philosopher Joe Biden, “don’t compare me to the Almighty, compare me to the alternative (Morgan Wallen Stan)”

• LMAO 1

RodeckDanny

my dad is a fan because of me does that count?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

NashvilleGAGA

Yes. It is I. 
I’ve been a huge fan since Bad Romance came out. 

I was in the elevator at the Artrave with my college roommate that I talked into going with me. These two guys got in the elevator with us and said “are you guys straight” “Yes….” “Bro! So are we!”

There’s a few of us out there😂

I joke with friends that my music gene is gay, but that seems to be the only part. I don’t need to pretend to care about sports or typical straight male music to support my masculinity, I’m happy with it as it is. 

I love the Chicks, they’ve always been my favorite. Have always loved Taylor Swift. Still do. Love Coldplay. I love Grouplove, Tom Petty, Iron&Wine, John Mayer, and many others. Love collecting vinyl. 

I have huge respect for gay people and think their love is beautiful and fought for (I think Gaga said something similar once). I’ve been fortunate to meet some wonderful people who are gay by going to Chicks concerts etc (front row only, I’m a superfan). I hope to be an ally as much as I can! 

Hope Gaga remembers that she’s returning w LG7 soon, I’ve been thinking we’re a week  away for months.

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

MOT

I've been trying to come out as straight for years, but I've never had the courage. Thank you. You're an inspiration.

• LMAO 1