💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry on ‘Planet Unbothered’

Bowman

Featured Posts

NATAH
47 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It was only released in a handful of (dare I say irrelevant) countries though, after those countries banned the mv from release :cheeky: Some labels choose to have their mv's banned and leave it alone but we're talking about Capitol Records here. They don't care. They even allowed the UK (the UK!!!) to censor her gay kiss in Firework.

Disney, Marvel, Universal,... they handle their releases the exact same way and creatives never get a say in it. It's just a commercial agreement. They might have informed Katy but we're talking about major label contracts here. It's very unlikely she could stop this even if she wanted to. Reminds me of how Gaga was forced to promise the Saudi government she would change her live costumes. I'd like to think she also threw a fit about that.

thank you for explaining the situation to me, now it makes a lot more sense

although i still find it to be in poor taste in regards to dr puke

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Bronco

She's reached peak wine mom. 

Next post will be a pic of her and the kids saying everyone else are snakes lol

DrKindnessKunt1999

It makes me wonder if anyone from her team or Katy herself saw the meme where Woman’s World was Top 5/Top 10 in different fictional planets like Chromatica?