Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry uploads "Modesty Edit" of Woman's World Music Video removing gay kiss

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

Awrah999

Her entire career was launched on being homophobic a la Ur So Gay then immediately after exploiting homosexuality in I Kissed A Girl (despite never having kissed one). She sexualized female and female action but insulted her ex as “gay” using it an insult. Today the fact that she won’t even show two men kissing in this edit tracks with her history that she only will demonstrate activism when it’s convenient and lucrative for her to do so

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

Because she thought gay men = women 

Omg, she heard a queer man say 'serving c*nt' and thought whatever she thought here

katy-perry-wig.png

• LMAO 2

datlastfam

Yup its true, I live in Malaysia here. Exactly at 1:33 She was born to shine, the gay kissing scene replaced with the second cut of that pregnant lady :ally:

IMG-9236.jpg

IMG-9235.jpg

Edited by datlastfam
  • Shook 2

Born This Way

Flopy Patra can't even pander right :billie: 

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy
  • LMAO 1

BULATIO

This proves that we live in a virtual world and we are controlled by someone. We are not able to control our actions, we live according to a given program... :enigma: This is my only explanation for everything that is happening, not only with Katy Perry, but in the world in general.

Edited by BULATIO
  • LMAO 2

Levine

She lost all the 4 remaining gay kids who stanned her and she's now going for the conservative audience. Watch her supporting trump in a matter of weeks

Guillaume Hamon

Didn't she openly support some kinda right-wing dude a while ago? LA's Mayorship or something like that after she supported HRC a lot a few years prior...

Now she panders to gay westerners cause her last few fans there are often bundles of sticks... Yet drop us where it doesn't help commercially.

I always felt she was a phony and saw the continuous "big sister of your dreams" PR à la Jlaw stunt but I didn't expect her to be that much of a snake damn... :saladga:

• Like 2

Pennywise
3 hours ago, ManMan said:

Im a victim(malaysian)

I’m sorry but this is taking me out :nooo:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Nathaniel Arven
4 hours ago, VTV said:

The nun curse wont let up

nobody noticed it was a sign of the apocalypse.

ALGAYDO
22 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Didn't she openly support some kinda right-wing dude a while ago? LA's Mayorship or something like that after she supported HRC a lot a few years prior...

Yup, endorsed Rick Caruso for LA Mayor even tho he’s a POS conservative. She does not have a single moral bone in her body 

• Shook 1

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yup, endorsed Rick Caruso for LA Mayor even tho he’s a POS conservative. She does not have a single moral bone in her body 

She severely exhausted all the life support tricks for a dying career...

We may get rid of her media parasitism soon lol.

Wet Fire

The gay kiss scene was a pandering tactic in the first place but this homophobic **** is even beyond :messga:

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
15 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She severely exhausted all the life support tricks for a dying career...

We may get rid of her media parasitism soon lol.

Here’s hoping she flops to the point where she re-considers her career/life decisions, and she starts working to better herself instead of working to benefit herself 

Real Panda

I've already seen this "Modest edit" since July 12 or 13. Its also the version released on some Middle Eastern countries.. its kind of weird considering I can view videos like Rush by Troye Sivan, You Need To Calm Down by Taylor or even Born This Way which has LGBT lyrics. In my country, despite not having LGBT laws its not government mandated here to not have gays on a video so releasing this "Modest edit" was definitely a choice.

Edited by Real Panda

River

And the funny thing is that she received the National Equality Award in 2017 for being advocate for LGBTQ+ rights :poot:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 1