💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry uploads "Modesty Edit" of Woman's World Music Video removing gay kiss

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

liamgaga
8 hours ago, ToGa said:

No one would have cared if they wouldn’t have included the gay kiss in the first place. It was not necessary for the message of the video. It felt so weird watching it. Because gays are NOT women. Maybe allies and not “predators” towards woman. But still not necessary. 

I could have understood why she would make a modesty edit because of all the naked skin, boobs and vulgar behaviour on camera (e.g. peeing). 

But then, to remove only the gay kiss feels like such an insult to me as a gay man. It says men kissing is more vulgar then nearly naked women shaking their boobs around in a close up. 

If she had removed “all” naked skin, peeing, pouring liquor over herself to look sexy, insert gasoline ⛽️ into her ass (wich I interpret that she needs 🍑sex to survive but there isn’t any because it is only a woman’s world with only gay men not interested in you, no matter how slutty you behave. Wich could also be interpreted as an insult to gay men, because they do not have intercourse with women and do not fertilise them and this will lead to the extinction of human kind, like some homophobics like to claim), then it would have been fine to also remove the gay kiss. Just leave all sexual things out. 

But don’t produce a soft P*rn and call it modesty version if you only remove to guys in the background who kissed while being fully clothed! 

Thank you!! Two men kissing is not more provocative than a man and woman kissing, or that boob shot that she said was ‘satire’ :ladyhaha:

I am really disappointed. I haven’t streamed the single or added it to Apple Music because of dr luke but I was going to give the album a listen as there are always a few strong album tracks on a KP album but this has now solidified the fact that I will not be doing that. I hope she flops and every single fan of hers that is a member of the lgbt community boycotts her album.  

• Like 2

Anderson123
15 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Why did she put them in there in the first place 

She wanted people to watch the video and be like:

"Wow a trailblazer for LGTB+ rights and visibility. A true ally, an icon, a popstar fighting for our rights, risking it all for us. No one is doing it like Katy Perry. This is brand new in pop culture, look at all of us the outcasts being represented here, she's so relatable".

wow-crying.gif

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ModernEcstasy

“Modest Edit” and continues to flash her Tiddies but removes the kiss?

can’t say I’m surprised coming from th “Ur so Gay” Chanteuse :gaycat:

• Thanks 1