💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Your comfort horror movie

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Chaymie

The Others (2001) always deeply moved me even as a kid. I still rewatch it every now and then. 

TheOthers.jpg

Chaymie
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5

Ronlop
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

But also The Witch. I love the atmosphere.

This. Robert Eggers is a genius. 

• Love 1

Anderson123

Any of the Scream movies, it's usually 1 or 3.

Child's Play 1, 2 or Bride of Chucky, 3 is also cool.

Conjuring 1 or 2.

Insidious (Still gives me the chills)

Urban Legend, I Know What You Did Last Summer

Nightmare on Elm Street 1 or 3

Ghost Ship is not really in my favorite lists but it's kinda fun to watch when it's there on TV or a streaming service.

• Love 1

Werewolves Wanted

All of these incredible answers in here :giveup:

I have so many, but I’ve gotta go with JC’s Halloween 

• Like 1

steven
7 hours ago, Charmz said:

I’m 38, and I feel like I can’t watch horror anymore. Idk why, used to love it. I do enjoy the remake of Suspiria.

i like fantasy more now

Same. I used to love horror movies when I was younger but these days I’m more into psychological thrillers, it’s less stressful lmao.

hieronymus
8 hours ago, godnhat said:

The Shining 

Shining Stanley Kubrick GIF by Maudit

3 hours ago, Ronk said:

Same.

Yesss, me too. The atmosphere is almost palpable. It's like a hug. A very cold, rigid, slightly uncomfortable hug, but a hug nonetheless.

6 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

The Ring (2002), and not movies, but I like to rewatch The Haunting of Hill House and Midnight Mass. They're the perfect combination of horror, suspense, and a lot of sentimental tearjerker scenes.

AHHH ME TOO. I used to drive around listening to the film score of The Ring. It's so good. Also another movie with incredible atmosphere. I'm a huge Mike Flanagan fan (Flanafan?) too. I can't tell you how many times I've watched his Netflix shows. Doctor Sleep and Hush as well. He scratches a very specific itch in my brain every time.

I would also like to add Killer Klowns from Outer Space and, while it's not an outright horror film, I don't think there's anyone who's seen it that wouldn't call it horrific, Requiem for a Dream.

HmqHDFnwUxOj6--SuYGv6jLKAgCjyLk0wTJ-FZP6

requiemforadream.jpeg?w=1500

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

FGGrayson

i CANT do only one, my comfort movie is the genre horror, its my favourite, i usually pick films i havent watch or that i dont remember much

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿
  • Love 1

Knife

Do the old Aliens movies count? I guess it's technically sci-fi horror.

Most of the Aliens movies are hilariously bad, but there's something comforting about them to me.

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, hieronymus said:

AHHH ME TOO. I used to drive around listening to the film score of The Ring. It's so good. Also another movie with incredible atmosphere. I'm a huge Mike Flanagan fan (Flanafan?) too. I can't tell you how many times I've watched his Netflix shows. Doctor Sleep and Hush as well. He scratches a very specific itch in my brain every time.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! I used to be so obsessed with Doctor Sleep when it came out. I have to give Hush a rewatch cause I haven't seen it since it came out.

Something something idk
  • Love 1

RebeldeFaith
4 hours ago, Chaymie said:

The Others (2001) always deeply moved me even as a kid. I still rewatch it every now and then. 

TheOthers.jpg

I'd like to add this to my list too! :tony:

Something something idk