💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LollaPalooza Moved Chappel Roan To Mainstage, And Downgrade Kesha To Her Slot Instead

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Red
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

boomkack me

you disrespectful fuk

:ladyhaha:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

G U C C I

I don’t know about all her songs but Pink Pony Club is reason enough to love her to the main stage for me :cheeky:

StarstruckIllusion

I get it… but damn I feel so bad for Kesha :/

malzejar
22 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

I'm not a fan of Kesha so I can't really say, but is there really demand for her? I can see Chappel get the MainStage as she's been getting more and more famous and her songs are rising. But Kesha only has like 3-4 famous songs and I think they're from like 10 years ago?

Sadly... tea :( the decision makes completely sense to me 

• Like 2

Juanjo
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

I really wish I was as enthusiastic about Chappel like everyone else is but idk...I haven't heard or seen anything that really resonates with me. Maybe with the next album? 

Same! I wanna like her music, so bad, but nothing has made me be, like, “oh, yeah, it’s a wrap for me, I’m stanning.” Hoping for next album, as well.  

• Like 1

chromaticainmyhead

I'm just so happy that we have another exciting artists that resonates with all the gay legends, Gaga, Madonna, Cher, just to name a few, and there seems to be such hunger 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

King of the Fall
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

I really wish I was as enthusiastic about Chappel like everyone else is but idk...I haven't heard or seen anything that really resonates with me. Maybe with the next album? 

I like Chappell but I do think she has tons of room to grow and that people are starting to overhype her a bit 

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 2

RAMROD
1 minute ago, King of the Fall said:

I like Chappell but I do think she has tons of room to grow and that people are starting to overhype her a bit 

"Overhype" is how an artists reaches that household name status though? :shrug:

Gaga and Adele hype in 2010 for examples. Did y'all forget how they were everywhere, songs put on heavy rotation on the radios, and everyone and their mothers were so into them?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Grigio Guy
10 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

Good Luck, Babe has been stuck on replay since it came out. It's so infectious???? I can't even remember the last time I have overplayed a Gaga song to this extent tbh

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
12 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Good Luck, Babe has been stuck on replay since it came out. It's so infectious???? I can't even remember the last time I have overplayed a Gaga song to this extent tbh

I genuinely think it’s one of the best pop songs of the 21st-century thus far and might even be one of my favorite pop songs of all time

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

NATAH

even though kesha is the veteran who deserves a big stage, it was probably the wiser choice for the safety of the crowd

lets be honest, chappel is gunna have a much larger crowd atm so they're gunna need the space

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

VTV

i wish they could share the main stage

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Pamplemousse

Wasn't chapelle complaining about fame like yesterday?? And now she has the main stage ? It's not :triggered:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1