Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Lifetime (Preview)

Bradley

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

Anyone else getting sick of the constant Katy Perry hate on this site? I think it sounds like a fun catchy song. It’s honestly getting depressing to see people constantly drag this woman. Do I like that she’s working with Dr. Luke? No. But is that alone gonna make me constantly bash her just for the fun of it? No. With that logic, y’all should bash everything Gaga does since she continues to work with Richy :iamfair:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LG7 time now

• homomo

• Bronco

• Ants From Up There

River
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

Anyone else getting sick of the constant Katy Perry hate on this site? I think it sounds like a fun catchy song. It’s honestly getting depressing to see people constantly drag this woman. Do I like that she’s working with Dr. Luke? No. But is that alone gonna make me constantly bash her just for the fun of it? No. With that logic, y’all should bash everything Gaga does since she continues to work with Richy :iamfair:

It's not hate, it's disappointment.

And most of the people here are very vocal about Richy.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
8 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

zane lowe would say the sky is green if the cheque was big enough

Well, he’s pretty much the only interviewer that matters but yes

Bronco

Ngl I feel like Katy's comeback would have worked with this. Besides the dr puke credit there's nothing to hate, its just bland. 

Could have been a moderate hit akin to the Smile era

NATAH
3 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

1) richy isn't a sexual abuser, those accusations were taken back

2) go open any richy related thread right now and go find me ONE comment in support of richy

everytime richy is posted about here, Gaga is bashed and dragged and called out and some users even log in after years just to come and drag her for it

mother, what must i do?

JoeMo

This sounds SO basic. I’d expect something like this to appear on love island 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Prostitute Barbie
10 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

Can’t wait to come back to this post when the album is released because you may be psychic sis

“My song isn’t Gorgeous; but I’ll keep looking keep looking for number 1” :bon: