💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was “Gaga Returns - LG7” premature?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

If we don’t get anything this summer I will be very irate. Don’t start teasing with snippets unless you are 1-2 months out.

Starmie25

4fd5911d-6221-485c-9cab-35a1fdcfa10c-1.g

I think sometimes fans need to look at things from different perspectives when it comes to Gaga's brand. We tend to over analyse a tad too much due to us tracking her every move :bear:

Honestly, no, it's not a huge deal that it's been 2 months since GCB teaser. Only us hardcore fans care atm.

Once an actual announcement/date is dropped, that's when it'll get interesting..

Edited by Starmie25
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

lmao at everybody calling it cruel :air: i thought it was great!

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Yes. I have a sneaking suspicion that they included it to drum up excitement for the film. It backfired though because nobody outside the fandom gave af about it. :alsemanche:

i don't think it was meant for the GP cus does the GP even know what "LG7" means? but on the flip side of this, anybody saying this was wasted GP hype is delusional cus literally nobody outside of twitter gave a sh*t :air:

mother, what must i do?

madmagical6

The teasing of the pre era is a mess. Posting a snippet would indicate a lead single is ready, and now she's saying she's recording? Even if it's for the rest of them album it doesn't make any sense. Recording is a preliminary stage which would mean she's not even mixing of mastering the album yet.

Very confusing and a bit messy.