💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was “Gaga Returns - LG7” premature?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

What do y’all think.

that happened in may right? Close to end of May?

so I guess really it’s been almost 2 months, right? But I still can’t help but feel like the HYPE is dead since that little announcement at the end of the film.

there could’ve been some momentum. More buzz.

but now it’s almost end of July and we’re still completely in the dark about any dates or official titles.

why did they even bother adding that to the end of the film? It really could’ve been a great setup for a proper announcement with a date like a week or two after.. but two months and counting ??? And then Gaga posts today she’s in the studio MAKING music? What’s happening? 

sorry not to be complainy- but I’m really curious- do y’all think they led us on too soon?

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Controversiaga changed the title to Was “Gaga Returns - LG7” premature?
Jnick8

No. I think if we had nothing we would complain even more. She is working on it and taking her time.
Art is time and work. If you want a great album….

Edited by Jnick8
Grammar
  • Like 3

Anderson123

I think it was to be expected that it was more “Gaga Returns … later this year”. I don’t get why fans thought that immediately after the announcement she’d drop something on monday. I mean it’d have been crazy but the more time passed the more I made up my mind that she wants LG7 and Joker to be out around the same time. 

• Like 2

homomo

It wouldn’t be premature if she was a little more direct with us on the timing of new music.

”I actually mean soon this time” wasn’t the best phrase to use that night.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, homomo said:

”I actually mean soon this time” 

is that what she said? :air::air:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Butters Stotch

We took it as: the album is coming very soon. However, I think it was just an announcement for the GP to know she's working in new music and that the Chromatica era is over.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1

boyerased

Not really. She never gave us a timeframe. I think what makes it worse is that she’s not just appearing anywhere.

We knew ARTPOP for like a year and many thought it would came out 2012. 

Decodekid

The whole press + the teaser the next day was very misleading, nearly two months and nothing, should’ve been more subtle if nothing was coming idk

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Thanks 2

Modern Ecstasy2

Lmao “premature” is the understatement of the century. It was cruel.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Decodekid
21 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think it was to be expected that it was more “Gaga Returns … later this year”. I don’t get why fans thought that immediately after the announcement she’d drop something on monday. I mean it’d have been crazy but the more time passed the more I made up my mind that she wants LG7 and Joker to be out around the same time. 

How I perceive it, there was a lot of momentum built from those days. The topics discussed on the press, the teaser, the drastic look change, and the june interview announced kind of made the sense of something being announced that week. 

It’s one thing to tease something but she threw a whole ass snippet in there which was kind of weird of her to do so it def felt like a single was coming out soon :poot:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 1

EvilBunny

It would make more sense to release early 2025 at this point, I don’t know how she could be able to promote joker and the album at the same time (it would be sick if these two projects come out at the same time btw) 

lastpopicon
Just now, EvilBunny said:

It would make more sense to release early 2025 at this point, I don’t know how she could be able to promote joker and the album at the same time (it would be sick if these two projects come out at the same time btw) 

I'd guess later this year, like October/November. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you