💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappel Roan Regrets Fame, Considers Quitting, After Fans Giving Stalker Energy

RAMROD

Featured Posts

LG7 time now

I never heard of her but I hope she doesn’t have to quit her job/passion because of the fans, that would be such a terrible thing to experience :(

• Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

Yall are incredibly weird

Leave her tf alone and stop enabling creepy stalker fans 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

chathonnete

I get her honestly I'd be scared too. It must be hard to admit that you need to hire security for your loved ones, because of your success etc. Especially when you spent most of your life being normal and not famous. I hope fans will stop acting like psychopath sometimes lmao.

• Like 2

Gorehound

Ye fame definitely isn't for everyone. You need a thick skin for it. It's very much a 'live by the sword - die by the sword' situation.

But that's been clear since forever, so I'm always baffled when celebrities complain about the negative aspects of fame. Like, come on, you must have known what you were signing up for.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1

Helxig

It drives me crazy that these IDIOT 'fans' ruin things for everyone. People with absolutely no awareness outside themselves who do the dumbest **** that makes me wonder HOW they ever thought it was a good idea. They literally ruin everything. If people were sane we could have more intimate moments with the artists we love but because of them we all have to be locked out behind barricades. It's like how Gaga used to stop the car and talk to fans, but sometimes they just scream in her face like freaks, or stalk her, or say the dumbest sh.it right to her face, plug their own music and socials, ask her inappropriate questions etc, and it's ruined it for everyone

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

Ye fame definitely isn't for everyone. You need a thick skin for it. It's very much a 'live by the sword - die by the sword' situation.

But that's been clear since forever, so I'm always baffled when celebrities complain about the negative aspects of fame. Like, come on, you must have known what you were signing up for.

No matter how hard you try to achieve this lifestyle, I don’t think anyone genuinely believes they can actually reach it to the point where your most private life can become public. I think they’re like “they’ll eventually find out who I date, but there’s no way my mother ever finds them in her bathroom.” And then one day the line is crossed, and that’s when their brain realizes the danger.

• Thanks 1

Helxig

You have to understand how shocking to the system it can be for people who blow up that fast though. Like Chappel was working away for years and not getting any notoriety and then BOOM in a few months the whole world knows her and is stalking her family. Literally everyone knows who she is and even I feel like it happened just suddenly. She didn't 'sign up' for this, she was just a struggling artist who blew up way too much too fast

Also, artists love creating art and sharing it with people who enjoy it, that's the goal, not all this other ****. The weirdos are to blame not the artists. I hate that. It's the same logic as 'the woman was wearing a short skirt so she was asking for it'

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

TheSine

So... pretend everything is great because you asked for it. Got it.

Fail Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • Like 1

Pharamon

Interesting how everyone is bashing her here and Gaga went through the same thing with fame and opened up about it as well... the hypocrisy

• Like 2

Babylon Dynasty

just as someone else said, this is not new and a great example is Fiona Apple, she decided to keep her distance from the industry but she never stopped crafting new stuff (even if it takes her years to release). If Chappell decides to go that way, I'd more than happy tbh but even if she actually quits or if she somehow gets to manage fame we should be respectful with her decision. She's an ordinary person that got globally famous abruptly and it's obvious that it's going to impact her even if she's "not that famous" as your favorite A-list popstar, idc, it's not easy, we should understand that.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • Like 2

JoeMo

God love her. Hopefully her team actually support her and see her as a human first rather than a money making machine 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

alsemanche
3 hours ago, Gorehound said:

That's sadly not how things work irl. Plus, she never really 'signed up' for it. There's no way she (or anyone, really) could have predicted that she'd become so famous a few months ago. Her rise to fame has been insane so yeah the argument doesn't work here.

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2

MadArchitect
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

That's sadly not how things work irl. Plus, she never really 'signed up' for it. There's no way she (or anyone, really) could have predicted that she'd become so famous a few months ago. Her rise to fame has been insane so yeah the argument doesn't work here.

but she did tho, i can empatize with her and her feelings are valid, but lets not pretend like she didnt signed up for it, she just has regrets about it now that she got it, she signed for two massive record labels, opened for Olivia, made appearances in mass madia and pop cultural outlets etc, she was aiming big, of course she didn't know if things would work out this way and her career would took off like this, nobody ever really knows, but that was what she was aiming for, notice how she says " if [there were] stalker vibes or my family was in danger" because that was an scenario she contemplated years ago based on the kind of medium she started to move in. she worked around ten years for this, she even has admited that, but its ok, she can have regrets as lot of people have, not everyone can take the heat of fame once you really live it.