💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New IG Post: Gaga in Studio, Working on Music

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Interscope darlings are Billie and Lana, so I'm not sure they are impatient enough to put her on pressure to release something.

SlaeUrAnus
3 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

the way i'd be so happy if Gaga actually posted that :air: 

2011 Lana was so unfiltered. I’d love Gaga to be like that :toofunny:

In my messy era.

Edonis
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Interscope darlings are Billie and Lana, so I'm not sure they are impatient enough to put her on pressure to release something.

Gaga is definitely an Interscope darling sis be serious. And I can guarantee you that they're pressuring her for a release. The question is when that's going to happen (before or after jfad) 

• Thanks 3

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Gaga is definitely an Interscope darling sis be serious. And I can guarantee you that they're pressuring her for a release. The question is when that's going to happen (before or after jfad) 

I'm not saying she's not one of their biggest artists. But it's kinda safe to say their plan this year was pushing Billie and Lana first when both of their albums seemed more concrete than Gaga's in the making. It's a safe bet Lana will be their Fall big release

ImMatt
8 minutes ago, Jack2102 said:

I wonder if there is a deadline for this thing :laughga: 

I would assume not seeing as it feels like the sensible time frame would have been Q4 2023 :saladga:

Now they've run out of time before Joker by trying to dodge all the other artists releasing.

• Thanks 2

Nessun Dorma
48 minutes ago, eunino said:

I don’t know if that makes me happy or makes me understand that the silence was not an intentional silence pre release but it was actually lack of material to post :selena:

Omg you’re totally right! I haven’t thought about that! The worst part is that I was actually expecting for an announcement post lol guess I just have to trust her timing, what will be will be :lolga:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

tyler k

can you all just be happy that she's happy?

she looks soooo genuinely happy :)

I truly hate these LMs that are mad at her/demanding she release something NOW NOW NOW like you all could not be more annoying and entitled. 

besides, there's be a literal PLETHORA of great new music this year!! go listen to Brat! go listen to Kesha's new single! go listen to Beyonce, Kaytranada, Billie, Ariana, Rachel Chinoriri, Empress Of, Tove Lo, Clairo, Remi Wolf! Like stop complaining that she's not releasing yet bc havent we seen what happens when artists just churn out anything (T*ylor Sw*ft)

the wait will be worth it, yall are insufferable.  

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
3 minutes ago, tyler k said:

can you all just be happy that she's happy?

she looks soooo genuinely happy :)

I truly hate these LMs that are mad at her/demanding she release something NOW NOW NOW like you all could not be more annoying and entitled. 

besides, there's be a literal PLETHORA of great new music this year!! go listen to Brat! go listen to Kesha's new single! go listen to Beyonce, Kaytranada, Billie, Ariana, Rachel Chinoriri, Empress Of, Tove Lo, Clairo, Remi Wolf! Like stop complaining that she's not releasing yet bc havent we seen what happens when artists just churn out anything (T*ylor Sw*ft)

the wait will be worth it, yall are insufferable.  

you get it perfectly!

if the wait is making you irrationally angry, that's your own fault and nothing to do with Gaga :oops:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boris2

What’s clear about this photo is that she’s still recording and that’s what Gaga is trying to tell us :cheeky:

No need to overthink it :cheeky:

• Like 2

tyler k
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

if the wait is making you irrationally angry, that's your own fault and nothing to do with Gaga :oops:

EXACTLYYYY :kiss:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

Schizophonic

but it looks like it's a different studio this time? did someone find out wich one?

• Like 1

angelduuh

still recording, so I don't think we're getting anything soon... but well we are used to it

depress black and white GIF

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Schizophonic said:

but it looks like it's a different studio this time? did someone find out wich one?

it's the same one. the window in the wall behind her is the same as this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhuDh56X_DN7JiGOVnUQl

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Thanks 2