Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New IG Post: Gaga in Studio, Working on Music

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
9 minutes ago, Rifek said:

It seems more and more that she could have changed the direction of the album and is recording new material 

can she change the direction of the release schedule is what I'm thinking

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

True... but the caption also says "what I'm working on" ie, present tense

Yeah I mean I guess we don't really know, however, majority of her albums were still being worked on after the lead had dropped.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 3

chromaticainmyhead
5 hours ago, plane jane said:

i'm genuinely so confused with her teasing 

She's become a boomer

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

buzzkill
7 minutes ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

She's become a boomer

I think she’s quintessentially millennial. The fake boomerang era? C’mon

Arcanum

I have a feeling that if she doesn't communicate soon with solid information about LG7, this pre-era is going to backfire severely.

Casual listeners have already moved on from Chromatica release/ Bloody Mary resurgence and many fans sizzle with these vague posts. The only redeeming scenario is that she is preparing for a huge and carefully planned rollout.

I am glad that she is fine and pray that it works out for her the best possible scenario!

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Plastic Flower
35 minutes ago, Rifek said:

It seems more and more that she could have changed the direction of the album and is recording new material 

Based on what? She has given no clues about the actual direction of the album. We don't need the "OG LG5" bullshit all over again.

Drop it
  • Like 1

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

I have a feeling that if she doesn't communicate soon with solid information about LG7, this pre-era is going to backfire severely.

Casual listeners have already moved on from Chromatica release/ Bloody Mary resurgence and many fans sizzle with these vague posts. The only redeeming scenario is that she is preparing for a huge and carefully planned rollout.

I am glad that she is fine and pray that it works out for her the best possible scenario!

I think you are overthinking. How came something backfire from nothing? It’s not like Normani that teased and release countless of singles before her album. Just relax, when it eventually come out, we will know, if it’s a hit it’s a hit if it’s not, then we shall enjoy the music and stop the drama.

Edited by buzzkill

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

literally nobody cares about Gaga pre-eras outside of the website and LM twitter...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Arcanum
6 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

I think you are overthinking. How came something backfire from nothing? It’s not like Normani that teased and release countless of singles before her album. Just relax, when it eventually come out, we will know, if it’s a hit it’s a hit if it’s not, then we shall enjoy the music and stop the drama.

I am chilled and relaxed. Thanks for caring! :kiss: I don't mind at all being released later. We have more than enough to lay our eyes on since Joker is coming! I am just sensing a frustration in the fan base lately that makes me wonder if the CBT tease + silence is working the best for her. That's all.

5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

literally nobody cares about Gaga pre-eras outside of the website and LM twitter...

Yeah I can see that.. Sometimes I wish the 2011 anticipation from the GP was still present though, can't hide that!

Edited by Arcanum
I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 1

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

Based on what? She has given no clues about the actual direction of the album. We don't need the "OG LG5" bullshit all over again.

if gesaffelstein and the weeknd are not on the album, everyone will start meltdowns tho nobody ever confirmed them....

we should trend #whereislg7 next ;)

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma
32 minutes ago, mattbri said:

it's giving joanne

It gave me rock vibes hence the horned hand sign! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

Sorcerer

Yeah the album is def not coming this year after all. Joker will dominate the second half of her year.

Schizophonic

on the first pic she shows two fingers

the second one she forms a W (arms and head) and the 3. pic is 👀 but other direction.... two weeks to go. 

🤡🤡🤡

steven
1 hour ago, Sorcerer said:

Yeah the album is def not coming this year after all. Joker will dominate the second half of her year.

I think it's better this way after all. The last thing we want is another rushed era. I prefer that she takes her time and deliver an album that she's proud of.