💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cara Cunningham, formerly known as Chris Crocker, is praying for Trump

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

is there ecoli in the water or something? i swear 2024 in politics is unhinged. anybody who is lgbtqia+ voting for populism and anti-intellectualism is a turkey voting for christmas. i just can't believe this isn't a universally accepted and uncontested fact

Edited by HelloHangoverz
Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Voting for and supporting someone who hates your existence and believes you are mentally ill feels weird but ok

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

TylerMedeiros

I’m her friend and no she doesn’t support trump. She was (in her own way, whether I agree or not) trying to add her two cents. Idk why she did it bc she should’ve just left topic alone.

YEET

Reality
18 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Voting for and supporting someone who hates your existence and believes you are mentally ill feels weird but ok

Anyone who isn't a straight, white, Christian, male voting for Trump has some sort of cognitive dissonance. Like, Trump and most of his supporters HATE people like you, why the f*ck are you actively supporting him?? It makes me so angry tbh. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

lasagna

cara has been stupid online since day one so this is no surprise. the amount of ****ing well wishes and support from democrats in the last couple of days towards trump is INSANE. i knew democrats were spineless but god damn they've really shown their asses this week. a republican shot at a republican and we're supposed to feel sorry for and have empathy for them when they are the exact people who have allowed for no gun control? there have been more well wishes from democrats towards trump this week than there have well wishes towards children who've been shot and murdered in school

Edited by lasagna
human turd
  • Like 5

StarstruckIllusion

She’s had such a wild internet arc

Crazy Britney stan

Pop music artist 

Basic internet influencer

Gay **** star

and now… a trans conservative woman??

Imagine how tired we are…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

salty like sodium
21 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

I’m her friend and no she doesn’t support trump. She was (in her own way, whether I agree or not) trying to add her two cents. Idk why she did it bc she should’ve just left topic alone.

building up on this, all she seems to be doing is praying for his recovery, i.e., hoping he doesn't die. which i kinda get? just because you disagree with someone's politics and don't want them running your country shouldn't mean you should be happy for them to die or get sick. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

NCgaga
12 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

She’s had such a wild internet arc

Crazy Britney stan

Pop music artist 

Basic internet influencer

Gay **** star

and now… a trans conservative woman??

Imagine how tired we are…

She isn’t. She never said she was a Trump Supporter. She said she was praying for him after an assasination attempt. 

And honestly, the judgement from the left which is often on display on this website is exhausting. Anyone who isn’t drastically liberal here is seen as bad- or called stupid etc.  Anyone who doesn’t demonize straight white men- or doesn’t believe in demonizing people, is seen as a trump supporter. 

Things suck for everyone right now. No one that isn’t rich can barely afford to live. Inflation has been insane for the past few years. The media constantly tries to put the working class against each other. The current administration has done nothing for us.

I’m not voting for trump. I never have. I never will. But yall saying he hates gay people is a lie. He has never said anything about hating gay people. He has never said he is taking gay marriage away- etc…. Get a grip. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Concertaholic

I think unfortunately so many people are frustrated with inflation and want to try someone new and different in hopes that the economy gets “better”. The irony is that inflation won’t get better and other aspects of people’s lives will just get worse under Trump :spin:

• Love 1

WhiteWitch

I’m confused at how this is an endorsement. One absolutely can wish for the recovery of people they disagree with and not be endorsing their platform. If we’ve forgotten that, wow. I am far left politically, I share the sentiment of recovery. I do not wish for his re-election. That’s not the same thing. 

• YAAAS 1

MessyTop

Clickbait. 
she didn’t endorse Trump. You all need to learn how to read. She wished him well, AOC, Biden most democrats came out and said they want him to get better and they are praying for him. lol that’s not an endorsement 

Leblanc
38 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

She isn’t. She never said she was a Trump Supporter. She said she was praying for him after an assasination attempt. 

And honestly, the judgement from the left which is often on display on this website is exhausting. Anyone who isn’t drastically liberal here is seen as bad- or called stupid etc.  Anyone who doesn’t demonize straight white men- or doesn’t believe in demonizing people, is seen as a trump supporter. 

Things suck for everyone right now. No one that isn’t rich can barely afford to live. Inflation has been insane for the past few years. The media constantly tries to put the working class against each other. The current administration has done nothing for us.

I’m not voting for trump. I never have. I never will. But yall saying he hates gay people is a lie. He has never said anything about hating gay people. He has never said he is taking gay marriage away- etc…. Get a grip. 

Refreshing take

I always let the good ones go
  • Love 1

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Cara Cunningham, formerly known as Chris Crocker, is praying for Trump