Featured Posts

Gangie

It's not happening. Simply as that. We've been baited

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1

Darcklighter22

Schizophonic
9 hours ago, Jack2102 said:

It makes me wonder what’s going on with Bobby and her marketing team. *smh* :toofunny:

9 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

I’m starting to think she doesn’t actually have a marketing team - it’s just her and Bobby :rip:

But yeah I feel like we go through waves of not believing anything and then believing everything because we’re desperate lmao 

Guys, the same was said in 2018 when ASIB was about to come out, nothing was the way little managers thought it would be best for her and everyone complained about the team and warner being incapable of their work and ruin her career. 

in retrospect i would say it worked out quite well for what you guys thought was a catastrophe back then. maybe have a little trust. 

they might not plan the rollout the way you want to but as of now we have not a single clue about their rollout at all so it might be a bit to early to complain. 

maybe they have the best possible rollout planned and it will be mindblowing. bobby had a great one for chromatica (until covid ruined it) why should he be a bad manager right now if we don't know anything about his plans yet.

5 hours ago, robboadam said:

I will say, I was involved in the London 2012 opening ceremony and only a very few people knew about James Bond and the Queen.

Not saying this isn’t true but things like this don’t normally get widely shared with people doing the ceremonies.

Gaga was there in 2012 as well? 😳

jk 😁

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

That’s where the rumor started days ago! Lol is all based on that random article. 
they are not gonna have an American singer featured at the Olympics. Is all about French talent, as it should be. You all need to move on from this 

• Like 1

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

That’s where the rumor started days ago! Lol is all based on that random article. 
they are not gonna have an American singer featured at the Olympics. Is all about French talent, as it should be. You all need to move on from this 

I thought it was a different news outlet that reported the rumor?

I mean opening absolutely not but if LA is the next host city having an American artist close to tie in wouldn't be completely out of the question. I mean in not holding my breath over it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RichAssPiss
14 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

it was a random theory anyway. imagine kick starting an era at an olympics closing ceremony lmao, so weird

I mean...Christina debuted the first music from Stripped at an Olympic ceremony. So it's not unprecedented. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

MessyTop
16 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I thought it was a different news outlet that reported the rumor?

I mean opening absolutely not but if LA is the next host city having an American artist close to tie in wouldn't be completely out of the question. I mean in not holding my breath over it.

Yeah, same article, it all started July 10th with that article :

• Like 1

MonsterJay

Ngl I was starting to feel a little delulu-ness coming on…

Then i gardened and came back to earth Black Girl GIF by Sam Cannon

• Love 1

Economy
20 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

We have been grabbing onto any possibility for a while, out of desperation 

I first read depression and the fact is it would have been just as accurate :toofunny:

• LMAO 3

Plastic Flower

This is messy and I love it 

Drop it
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Hydrangea

1. Duh 

2. Gaga fans will be disappointed? Next you’ll tell me water makes things wet :ladyhaha:

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1

Alfonso

Well, true or not true, he wouldn't be able to say anything if he's truly working for the event. I'm sure they make everyone sign an NDA and he would get in big trouble (which is why he's now probably taking his comments back)

Edited by Alfonso
  • Thanks 1