Jump to content
politics

Elon Musk to donate $45M/month to Trump


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Economy
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

45 million per month.

540 million per year.

 

Im assuming until election so it wont be a full year

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jill

Still less than a Netflix subscription nowadays.

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awakened M

What a dumb **** ass. :saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix Rises

so welfare for DJT? Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

So he can get that big beautiful tax cut in 2025:gum:

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayesha Erotica

Musk is such an opportunitist!

He waited to see who has highest changes and then tries to buy and use his money to nifluence upcoming politicis in favor of Tesla.

Conflict of interest is coming for Reps because Tesla support traditionally is a Dem thing and Rep wanted to limit e-car spread.

Musk actually always has been more right than left but he supported Dems current era because they were in power. Ultimately, he will always support the party in power / most likely to win.

Your boyfriend comes over with a bit of gun oil Says he wants to step on new soil
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayesha Erotica
On 7/16/2024 at 11:21 AM, Phoenix Rises said:

 

So he can get that big beautiful tax cut in 2025:gum:

Well, I thought one cannot go deeper than 0$ but theoretically one can by receiving money from the gov, while at the same time not paying taxes :icant:

Tesla already is having minus 1 million taxes. This means, Tesla is paying 0$ federal taxes to the gov, and receives 1 million from the government, while ordinary people like you and me pay more taxes to the gov than Tesla per year... So we basically work for Tesla. It's all like Karl Marx predicted future will be.

This system is legal and is supported by Reps and Dems and was re-inforced during Obama-Hillary Clinton era.

Bernie Sanders wanted to change it, but he isn't nominated, and Biden will leave it as it is.

https://www.engadget.com/tesla-paid-no-federal-income-taxes-while-paying-executives-25-billion-over-five-years-154529907.html?guccounter=1

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/10/investing/elon-musk-tesla-zero-tax-bill/index.html

Your boyfriend comes over with a bit of gun oil Says he wants to step on new soil
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

 

Donald Trump was back at the lectern in Michigan last night, telling his supporters that he loves Elon Musk. 

This was the first joint event with his recent vice-presidential pick Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) and the first campaign rally since the attempted assassination attempt at last weekend’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, and Trump took the opportunity to tell his supporters:

“I love Elon Musk… he endorsed me recently. He’s great."

“I read he gives me $45million a month. I talked to him a while ago, and he didn’t even mention it. Other guys give you two dollars and you got to take them to lunch.”

Trump included a quick reference to electric cars, the potential fulcrum for any future clash of interest between him and the Tesla chief. “I’m totally for them, if it’s 10%, 20% of the market, but you can’t have 100%.”

And he lavished praise on Musk’s space program, calling his rocket engine returning to Earth “the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. How long would it take government to come up with that one?”

He concluded: “We have to make life good for our smart people, and he’s as smart as you get.”

 

https://deadline.com/2024/07/donald-trump-boasts-elon-musk-45m-a-month-donations-electric-cars-in-speech-1236016818/amp/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

“I read he gives me $45million a month. I talked to him a while ago, and he didn’t even mention it. Other guys give you two dollars and you got to take them to lunch.”

Trump should reflect on this for a second

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps

I dislike this man with a passion. Idgaf if he wants a "better" future with his endeavours. This shows his true colors

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...