FGGrayson

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

Swifties & Monsters 💜

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

Nessun Dorma

I love seeing these videos! The whole stadium singing a song from an artist that’s not even performing. That’s Gaga’s power! 

I’m aware some people say the crowd only reacts because it means the concert is about to start, but the way I see they’re really enjoying the music. I mean what’s not to like about Applause?  :heart:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

ProfessionalClown

Oh my gAWD it was great here in dallas. Everyone was singing this song and it was just so much fun. Being a swifite/LM is literally the best 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

TheOriginalOne

If the swiffers love Gaga so much
wendy-williams-buy-her-music.gif

ik y’all got money!

• LMAO 6

InTheCloset
6 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

How did Katy feel when Applause was played on the Eras tour

She roared:vegas:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 2

Babylon Dynasty
14 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

How did Katy feel when Applause was played on the Eras tour

and Bad Blood too :billie:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • LMAO 1

LastNight

Hearing thousands of people sing along to Applause when I was at the Eras tour was such an unbelievable moment. I knew it was coming but it honestly made me emotional.

It’s such a great song, and to think of what Gaga went through with that album and how she clawed her way back… it was so gratifying to see all those people getting their life to it in 2024. Felt like a full circle moment in a way. 

Edited by LastNight
  • YAAAS 1

FGGrayson
21 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Oh my gAWD it was great here in dallas. Everyone was singing this song and it was just so much fun. Being a swifite/LM is literally the best 

Yes but also, how AMAZING it is that YOUR SONG is chosen to announce the start of one of the greatest too, from all the songs, they said I WANT APPLAUSE, thats so cool

26 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I love seeing these videos! The whole stadium singing a song from an artist that’s not even performing. That’s Gaga’s power! 

I’m aware some people say the crowd only reacts because it means the concert is about to start, but the way I see they’re really enjoying the music. I mean what’s not to like about Applause?  :heart:

Yas!! Wish there were less fight between these 2 fandoms tbh, ngl swiftis could help us a lot lol

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma
3 minutes ago, FGGrayson said:

Yas!! Wish there were less fight between these 2 fandoms tbh, ngl swiftis could help us a lot lol

lol it’s true, I’m a fan of Taylor’s music and I can’t stand her fandom, the most petty one :saladga: But concerning LM, I feel like there’s more fighting with Katycats. I couldn’t care less about these stupid fights though. I’m all about enjoying the music. 

find your freedom in the music
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

FGGrayson
6 minutes ago, Nite said:

Applause is so gooood to dance to, I hope it's included in the next tour set list :bradley:

We should make a f-ng change.org and make Gaga to open or close her tours with Applause

Ants From Up There
25 minutes ago, FGGrayson said:

Yes but also, how AMAZING it is that YOUR SONG is chosen to announce the start of one of the greatest too, from all the songs, they said I WANT APPLAUSE, thats so cool

Honestly, I feel like a lot of the LM vs. Swiftie wars are mostly restricted to specific sects of Twitter - I've met a lot of Swifties in real life, some of whom are my friends, and none of them hate Gaga.

• YAAAS 1

ChromaticaBoy

I was there in night one in Milan San Siro! It’s amazing to me that Applause has such an emphatic position in the pre-show! Basically the music is at a lower volume, then when Applause comes up, it goes to full concert volume and everybody go crazy! The whole stadium was singing. Then when it ends, it transitions to “You Don’t Own Me” which is the countdown music before Taylor starts. Had a great time honestly. Hope Gaga comes to San Siro as well!

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • YAAAS 1

FGGrayson
55 minutes ago, Ants From Up There said:

Honestly, I feel like a lot of the LM vs. Swiftie wars are mostly restricted to specific sects of Twitter - I've met a lot of Swifties in real life, some of whom are my friends, and none of them hate Gaga.

Thank God, i hope so