💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nick Knight posts new Gaga image

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

Jnick8

I also noticed she calls us monsters now and no longer little monsters. We’re all grown up guys!

Sestri Levante

:traumatica: I don't know what to do, it's been 84 years

culturalbaptism

The fame monster?

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Catnikko

I'll believe it's a sign when something actually happens and then I'll be like 'wow that was a sign' :traumatica:

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 3

Glomer

Well, I'm probably setting myself up but I'm moving.

Idk why but for the last few days I have a tingling that tells me that she is coming.

Scarlet Witch

Damn imagine if she didnt release this as part of the CB interludes and this is the aesthetic for LG7, a legendary serve me thinks

• Like 1

Jack3257
2 hours ago, itsalice said:

I personally thought the same thing when I saw the CBT movie and the LG7 snippet. It's like they have a correlation with each other. And also when she said something to the effect that there is a link between the LG7 and the Chromatica Ball? But who knows.

I also feel like it was interesting to see what interludes were kept, as if they were doing for a theme.

chromaticainmyhead

inb4 LG7 is just the setlist of TCB as a celebrations album of her discography with new visuals based on the interludes from the tour :traumatica::traumatica::traumatica:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Robo Ga

I rewatched CBT last night and thought it was very interesting how she randomly said “Goodnight Moon” during the finale…

so this lowkey has me moving

🤖⚡️

zerojk
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

I rewatched CBT last night and thought it was very interesting how she randomly said “Goodnight Moon” during the finale…

so this lowkey has me moving

I don't think she had this moon concept planned all the way back since CBT happened, it could be a coincidende but who knows...

southpaw773

3rd rock from the sun GIF by HULU

“incoming message from the big giant head”

Plastic Flower
2 hours ago, Snowblood said:

i'm 99% sure that this has nothing to do with LG7 or Dance in The Shadow, if this has a tease behind, then he's probably teasing the CBT interludes upload on SHOWstudio's YouTube channel 

I don't think that's happening either 

Drop it

julz

Interesting... Cher won her Oscars with Moonstruck 🌑. Cher supports Gaga, especially her being an actress... Now Gaga uses the moon for LG7, which i really believe is Joker 2 related. 

Connect it :ally: 

• Shook 2

Opulence

Hopefully Gaga sees the comments on this IG post bc EVERYONE is thirsty for LG7

Robo Ga
41 minutes ago, zerojk said:

I don't think she had this moon concept planned all the way back since CBT happened, it could be a coincidende but who knows...

I feel like she definitely was recording and conceptualizing at that point, it had been 2.5 years since Chromatica was released. It's totally possible. 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1