💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Woman’s World dislikes surpass likes

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Juanjo
1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

Yall are so fun sometimes. A former president got shot but yet some of you are so obsessed with this woman that there are 7 different threads about her last single trending. touching-grass.gif

The world news section has a thread about that already, knock yourself out. :ohwell:

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

Yall are so fun sometimes. A former president got shot but yet some of you are so obsessed with this woman that there are 7 different threads about her last single trending. touching-grass.gif

This a pop culture Forum hun we are talking about pop culture :iamfair:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Thanks 2

Reality

I know y'all aren't "feeling bad" now even though y'all spent the last week dragging her name through the mud about everything regarding this song/music video :triggered: 

Listen, are there worse things out there right now? Absolutely. But do I feel bad for her? Not in the slightest. She actively chose to work with a rapist on a song called "Woman's World." It's beyond tone-deaf and stupid. And btw, I'm not an active Katy hater. I actually like Katy and most of her music, but she made all the wrong decisions regarding this comeback. You reap what you sow and y'all don't need to feel bad for her when she dug her own grave

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

lastpopicon
14 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

You don’t say! I wasn’t aware it’s her third flop in a row! I know very little about her career. It definitely makes things even worse for her. She clearly was aiming for charts and popularity and now she has to face all this rejection. Maybe things can change for better once the album drops, if it manages to sound better than WW.

she was the women behind Teenage Dream and Prism, those 2 albums are untouchable in the pop world, people tend to forget (or pretend) that KP was a force of nature, at one point bigger than Gaga probably, she was a hit machine and she seemingly could do no wrong.

Then The Witness happened, it was a fail for her for numerous reasons, it was still a moderate success, just not a success for a name like Katy Perry.

And a few years ago she dropped Smile, that only sold 50k first week, a big fall for a name like Katy Perry, I don't see that album badly though, it was the most genuine Katy Perry work, and it wasn't really advertised.

143 was her attempt on a big comeback and this is shaping out to be another underwhelming release, can't help but feel some empathy for her because she obviously wants to recapture old glory and is just not working out for her. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

lastpopicon
17 minutes ago, Reality said:

I know y'all aren't "feeling bad" now even though y'all spent the last week dragging her name through the mud about everything regarding this song/music video  

Listen, are there worse things out there right now? Absolutely. But do I feel bad for her? Not in the slightest. She actively chose to work with a rapist on a song called "Woman's World." It's beyond tone-deaf and stupid. And btw, I'm not an active Katy hater. I actually like Katy and most of her music, but she made all the wrong decisions regarding this comeback. You reap what you sow and y'all don't need to feel bad for her when she dug her own grave

You are not wrong :heart: I made some jokes :awkney:

• LMAO 1

lastpopicon
36 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

How can you possibly want a successful comeback with such mid, dated, lazy, badly written music???! Produced by a rap*st and abuser on top of it all?! She was not serious about this project, I think she has been done for a while, and is trying to just fulfill her obligations to the label. That’s my only logical explanation. 

I think if she only wanted to fulfill label obligations she wouldn't promote it this hard (think of smile), she was everywhere trying to promote it and I feel she wouldn't work with Dr.Puke if she wasn't chasing hits.

I don't buy she wasn't serious about this project.

Naak Le Vaar
3 hours ago, chathonnete said:

It's a terrible music + music video and the fact that she worked with Dr Luke is also terrible. But even Kanye West who had anti-Semitic comments didn't get that much hate... I guess it's not that much a woman's world. I don't like many aspects of Katy but I hope people won't go too far in hate.

I don't think it's that serious. People just want her to stop being fake

Lmao they blocked my signature

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

she was the women behind Teenage Dream and Prism, those 2 albums are untouchable in the pop world, people tend to forget (or pretend) that KP was a force of nature, at one point bigger than Gaga probably, she was a hit machine and she seemingly could do no wrong.

Then The Witness happened, it was a fail for her for numerous reasons, it was still a moderate success, just not a success for a name like Katy Perry.

And a few years ago she dropped Smile, that only sold 50k first week, a big fall for a name like Katy Perry, I don't see that album badly though, it was the most genuine Katy Perry work, and it wasn't really advertised.

143 was her attempt on a big comeback and this is shaping out to be another underwhelming release, can't help but feel some empathy for her because she obviously wants to recapture old glory and is just not working out for her. 

Yeah I’m familiar with her older albums, my favorite song from her is Thinking of You, from One of the Boys. But after Teenage Dream I stopped paying attention to her music.

I can only hope she learns from her mistakes and tries to do better next time. One thing that bothered me was seeing comments here about her age, in the sense of her career is done cause she’s 40. I wonder if people realize Gaga is almost 40 too. Putting an expiration date on a woman is so evil and misogynistic.

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 1

datlastfam

At this point she really needs to do a collab with big names, Taylor or Ari to revive her career, if not Rih (could be her biggest peak of her career). But she thought she ate and can do solo on her own, her relevance faded since Witness era :traumatica:

Luke78619

I was so rooting for her before finding out about that Dr :messga: ugh Katy, you’ve done it to yourself I fear 

lesson learned hopefully? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

liamgaga
5 hours ago, Red said:

I’m kinda feeling sorry for her :cryga:

Me too in a weird way

• Like 1

lastpopicon
56 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Yeah I’m familiar with her older albums, my favorite song from her is Thinking of You, from One of the Boys. But after Teenage Dream I stopped paying attention to her music.

One of the boys should also be mentioned, but I don't enjoy as much, I think it suffers from what some people call bubblegum pop, but it was most def a huge commercial success for her and has some good songs.

1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

One thing that bothered me was seeing comments here about her age, in the sense of her career is done cause she’s 40. I wonder if people realize Gaga is almost 40 too. Putting an expiration date on a woman is so evil and misogynistic.

Madonna is still kicking ass in her 60's and can move better than I do :partysick: It's not like you hear people criticizing the Rolling Stones and Mick Jagger for being too old, you are absolutely right :heart:

• Love 1

Teletubby
3 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

There's an unconfirmed rumor that the next single is coming in August and my guess is they'll rush that as much as possible now. And try to relabel this a promo single somehow. 

if this is "Lifetimes" as some accounts posted then it's another Dr Luke's song

Cockroach of GGD

Catnikko
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Someone else in another thread asked why Nicki doesn't get hate like this and, again, it's hard to "fall from grace" when people have known you're trash for years

Kanye's been a freak and a pariah since 2009 and it wasn't surprising when he entered his neo-Nazi phase

Katy misstepped here and people thought better of her but I doubt this damage will be lasting, she's just getting whipped over this one song

this 100%

The people who don't like Nicki have been not liking Nicki for years.. A lot of people had some hope for Katy and were anticipating the comeback and then are turned off about her dr luke choice and everything about this release :air: 

Katy had fans to lose whilst Nicki lost those fans a long time ago. Also Katy clearly miscalculated because why would she think it would be ok for her of all people to work with dr luke? she shares alot of her fan reach with Kesha so it was such a wild decision lmao. 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1