00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Woman’s World dislikes surpass likes

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

palma
1 minute ago, bpmMonkey said:

Yall are so fun sometimes. A former president got shot but yet some of you are so obsessed with this woman that there are 7 different threads about her last single trending. touching-grass.gif

We are crazy/ Living our lives through a lens/ Trapped in white picket fence/ Like ornaments/ So comfortable living in the bubble bubble

oprah.gif

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

AnnTakamaki
35 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

in her Lotus era

It might be her Accelerate era

• LMAO 2

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Yall are so fun sometimes. A former president got shot but yet some of you are so obsessed with this woman that there are 7 different threads about her last single trending. touching-grass.gif

A former president almost got shot, he's okay, and I couldnt care more if he actually wasnt. I would actually be more worried about hundred of innocent civilians in Gaza being murdered every day than a former president getting a cut in his ear.

There's a thread about it with multiple pages + you're on a pop forum, if you're expecting people to disscuss politics you can go somewhere else.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 6

HelloHangoverz
13 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

you think you're helping Katy but it's Dr Luke you're helping

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

lastpopicon
1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

Oh no. How much further can she fall? Something about witnessing her failure is making me feel more and more sympathetic towards her. 

She does deserve pushback, but I feel she doesn't deserve so many lashings. It's like the whole world decided to come after her, can't help but feel some sympathy.

Plus, this will be the third flop in a row for her, this is so rough, I hope she's ok mentally, sure, she's a millionaire with a hot Hollywood husband, but it's obvious she wanted her big comeback and money can't buy everything.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, chathonnete said:

It's a terrible music + music video and the fact that she worked with Dr Luke is also terrible. But even Kanye West who had anti-Semitic comments didn't get that much hate... I guess it's not that much a woman's world. I don't like many aspects of Katy but I hope people won't go too far in hate.

Someone else in another thread asked why Nicki doesn't get hate like this and, again, it's hard to "fall from grace" when people have known you're trash for years

Kanye's been a freak and a pariah since 2009 and it wasn't surprising when he entered his neo-Nazi phase

Katy misstepped here and people thought better of her but I doubt this damage will be lasting, she's just getting whipped over this one song

Decodekid

Y’all the amount of hate in that comment section is insane :messga:

Long Live Gretchen

RichAssPiss

There's an unconfirmed rumor that the next single is coming in August and my guess is they'll rush that as much as possible now. And try to relabel this a promo single somehow. 

Edited by RichAssPiss
  • Like 1

HoeMoe

I'm sorry I have to use this again.

Edited by HoeMoe
What’s fortnight
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 1

RichAssPiss

Just thinking it would have been cool if she had gone back to her Waped Tour roots and dug up some non-DL collaborators like Greg Wells, Butch Walker, or The Matrix to try and usher in a retro pop/rock 00s sound. Avril has popped more lately than in years by doing that. It feels like a wave she could have really ridden for nostalgia-bait.

Nessun Dorma
30 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

She does deserve pushback, but I feel she doesn't deserve so many lashings. It's like the whole world decided to come after her, can't help but feel some sympathy.

Plus, this will be the third flop in a row for her, this is so rough, I hope she's ok mentally, sure, she's a millionaire with a hot Hollywood husband, but it's obvious she wanted her big comeback and money can't buy everything.

You don’t say! I wasn’t aware it’s her third flop in a row! I know very little about her career. It definitely makes things even worse for her. She clearly was aiming for charts and popularity and now she has to face all this rejection. Maybe things can change for better once the album drops, if it manages to sound better than WW. 

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 2

Juanjo
2 hours ago, weed said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524es24of8yt55hil044

see when you do clownery.. the clown comes back to bite. 

LMAO Omg, I need Mo’Nique’s meme! :ladyhaha:

• YAAAS 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

what does trump have to do with katy perry? this is primarily a pop music forum, not an american politics forum :laughga: of course there's going to be more threads about a major pop act than donald trump

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Juanjo
37 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

How can you possibly want a successful comeback with such mid, dated, lazy, badly written music???! Produced by a rap*st and abuser on top of it all?! She was not serious about this project, I think she has been done for a while, and is trying to just fulfill her obligations to the label. That’s my only logical explanation. 

• Like 2