💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy cancels Woman’s World Stationhead listen party

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Ronnie

They’re going to milk the shooting’s every last drop.

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 2
  • LMAO 6

Rifek

It’s Chromatica all over again 

#TheJourneyContinues ⚔️💗

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • LMAO 27
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

boyerased

Watch her backtrack and make it seem like a buzz single. 

Edited by boyerased
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

doja scat

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zkt85nuu3j5mrdgoab

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • LMAO 5

Real Panda
1 hour ago, boyerased said:

Exactly which is what she did when Never Really Over only peaked in the Top 20 of Billboard, she said it was just a buzz track not the lead but later added it in the album Smile to inflate the streaming numbers despite the track being released over 1 year before the album.

• Like 9

TheSine
59 minutes ago, doja scat said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zkt85nuu3j5mrdgoab

I can't stop laughing at this GIF. :laughga:

"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • LMAO 3

GregJA
1 hour ago, boyerased said:

I heard her 3 other snippets on instagram or something and I fear they don’t get any better :ladyhaha:

‘so she be having a “buzz” album

Edited by GregJA
Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • LMAO 1

Tyler1992
11 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

Exactly which is what she did when Never Really Over only peaked in the Top 20 of Billboard, she said it was just a buzz track not the lead but later added it in the album Smile to inflate the streaming numbers despite the track being released over 1 year before the album. 

It felt like such a fumbled attempt to  save face when she wasn’t gaining any traction. By the time the album was released it seemed as she gave up and said “good enough, just add those other songs to whatever scraps are here”, but weirdly changed the imagery of the album, then left.

Comparing to a similar situation with Rihanna.. She was releasing singles (FourFiveSeconds, American Oxygen, Bitch Better Have My Money), until a song (Work) stuck, before executing the Anti rollout. She left the former 3 off the album, but they very much fit the theme and aesthetic of the album imagery. Rihanna had a very clear direction, and was willing to play the long game. 

• Like 13

moonsago
35 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

She fumbled so bad with Never Really Over, the song peaked at 15 if I’m not wrong which was not bad at all considering her situation back then, had she actually grinded some more and promoted the song it would have been a top 5 hit because that song is fantastic and one of her best singles ever. But she was lazy and entitled, she got used to massive levels of success so if it didn’t happen by itself, she gave up and moved on to the next release... and then the next one. She’s like Cardi, both got used to always scoring nr. 1 hits so the moment a song doesn’t do that they abandon it, the hustle is just not present at all with these two... 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

nightadieu
33 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

It felt like such a fumbled attempt to  save face when she wasn’t gaining any traction. By the time the album was released it seemed as she gave up and said “good enough, just add those other songs to whatever scraps are here”, but weirdly changed the imagery of the album, then left.

Comparing to a similar situation with Rihanna.. She was releasing singles (FourFiveSeconds, American Oxygen, Bitch Better Have My Money), until a song (Work) stuck, before executing the Anti rollout. She left the former 3 off the album, but they very much fit the theme and aesthetic of the album imagery. Rihanna had a very clear direction, and was willing to play the long game. 

the album went through so many changes it’s wild. In June 2015, all three singles you’ve mentioned were part of the tracklist but were cut in October when she signed a deal with Samsung

• Like 2

Tyler1992
6 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

the album went through so many changes it’s wild. In June 2015, all three singles you’ve mentioned were part of the tracklist but were cut in October when she signed a deal with Samsung

Wait, tell me more!

I’ve always been kind of peeved they weren’t included, and I’ve nestled them into my own Anti playlist. The album definitely benefits from having those songs in the mix.

• Like 1

Arcanum

Imagine how bad the situation is with Katy, when in a thread about her single floppàge, people start discussing about a retired chanteuse's last album which was released a decade ago.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 18