💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé Rumored To Be In Talks With MGM For 100 Dates Residency

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Beyoncé won’t be saddling up to perform at the Sphere in Las Vegas after negotiations broke down — but she may ride into another Sin City venue, The Post has learned.

The superstar singer, whose latest album Cowboy Carter has gone platinum, had been in talks for months with the James Dolan-owned state-of-the-art venue, but the sticking point turned out to be Beyoncé’s demand for the Sphere to go dark for two weeks so that she can rehearse, sources close to the situation said.

The $2.3 billion arena, which just celebrated the one-year anniversary of its outer exosphere, has four daily showings of the immersive film “Postcards from Earth” — with ticket prices starting at $104.

Her team was also reportedly asking for about $10 million to produce the diva’s high-tech stage show — roughly the same amount of money the Sphere paid U2 to put on its spectacle, as The Post previously reported.

Beyoncé, who finished her “Renaissance” tour last September, is now speaking to rival MGM about a possible residency of roughly 100 shows over four years, the sources added.

There were no details on on how much Beyoncé would get paid for the residency at MGM.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/11/business/beyonce-sphere-end-residency-talks-but-singer-could-land-at-this-sin-city-venue-sources/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Shook 2

Red

She better call it My House

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 6

RAMROD

Since Gaga with MGM too, they will have 2 (TWO) binafide performers in their venue, if this pulled through! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

Hope it works out for ha bc the $10 I invested in MGM on CashApp for Gaga is at a loss over 1.5 years later! lmao

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

NATAH

100 shows over 4 years? :alsemanche:

hopefully there will be albums and tours inbetween :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?

BUtterfield 8

I’m kinda surprised she would do this 

but Las Vegas residencies are lucrative 

jimmytimestep

Arrested Development GIF

Seriously!

this sounds like a PR stunt to negotiate what she wants at the Sphere, honestly.

T'were I Bobby, I'd be in the programming director of the Sphere's ear IMMEDIATELY. 

Pharamon
27 minutes ago, NATAH said:

100 shows over 4 years? :alsemanche:

hopefully there will be albums and tours inbetween :alsemanche:

but that's a lot of shows though

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

25 shows a year if spread out equally... sounds like lots of time for projects between legs :pray:

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Eh, 25 nights a year isn't that huge of a time consuming commitment. She could knock all those out in a month and have 11 months for literally anything else.

💚
  • Like 1

Pharamon
Just now, PartySick said:

Eh, 25 nights a year isn't that huge of a time consuming commitment. She could knock all those out in a month and have 11 months for literally anything else.

25 shows in a month is crazy

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

25 shows in a month is crazy

How so? There's no travelling, none of the usual tour headaches, no setup time other than minor prop/stage resetting, and she works like 3 hours a day performing with the occasional rehearsal day :huh:

But yeah thinking about it, do residencies even run on weekdays? Idk, she's rich, she can do what she wants :icant:

💚
  • Like 2

Catnikko

oh wth :air: i could've sworn this thread title said Britney and not Beyonce :air: i think i'm going senile

Dance in the shadow of the meow