movie

Longlegs (2024)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

killme89

Well all my favorite horror movies are the ones people hate and “don’t get” so this seems like something I will enjoy. Can’t wait,  seeing it Sunday. 

BlingNotTheMusic
40 minutes ago, Bowman said:

My friend went to see it and said she left half an hour in, is it that scary?

Or horrible :cheeky:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
29 minutes ago, killme89 said:

Well all my favorite horror movies are the ones people hate and “don’t get” so this seems like something I will enjoy. Can’t wait,  seeing it Sunday. 

All I've seen outside this forum are positive reviews lol so I get why people might be disappointed.

Drop it

Plastic Flower

The fact that it will premiere in almost a month here... :bear: I'll be completely spoiled by then.

Drop it

• 1 month later...
tigerteeth
On 7/12/2024 at 3:41 PM, dubstep111 said:

Saw it last night. I am extremely easy to please when it comes to horror movies, Longlegs was awful. I can’t believe it got any good reviews. I give it a two out of ten I was SO disappointed. People were booing lol

Right? Just saw it yesterday - how could this get positive reviews? I jumped on RT to see some reviews and literally my jaw hit the ground when I saw the score.

The plot, the acting, the script… sheesh. So much potential wasted on a lousy movie 

edit: I went in blind and knew nothing besides NC starring and producing and it being a horror/thriller movie

Edited by tigerteeth

CautiousLurker

Ok well since this thread got revived, I'm... kinda annoyed by this movie :laughga:

The moment Silence of the Lambs comparisons started appearing, I was like 'oh, the great horror is gonna be an androgynous man'... AND I WAS RIGHT... Some men can't conceive of a terror greater than a femme dude, and it's annoying :alsemanche:

Having said that, ultimately I think I liked the movie, and I liked it almost solely because I thought Nick Cage's character was fun :laughga:

Idk what this says about me cuz his character, I presume, is supposed to be creepy, but every time he did something unsettling, I was like... he ate :glamourpuss:

Like, without any spoilers, the scene where his character starts singing - he served, that was fierce!

I like that they told him he can't come in and he said :cheeky:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • LMAO 1

RickMonster98

It was... bad?? 

Like, unoriginal and not scary at all:bear:

Sometimes marketing is everything. it's very mid, great photography and easthetic (+ cage performance) but that's literally it

skinny-girl-skinny-legs.gif

Edited by RickMonster98
  • Like 1

Hyperobject

saw it a couple nights ago, and it's probably one of my favorite horror films of the past few years.

such a personal movie, i'm dying to know what the original ending was supposed to be. 

Shakmasda

Cheez, what a stupid resolution of the whole thing. I was expecting a bit more depth but it all turned out to be just some lunatic satan worshipers...and the doll basically showed no action other than "ordering" people to do things. Reminded me a bit of The Beast Within, in terms of resolution of the plot...turning to be just a man who hit his wife, like wtf!

• Like 2

Levine

Saw it yesterday and yeah I expected way more. Nothing scary, many parts were TOO slow, the resolution was pathetic and stupid and the similarities with the silence of lambs were too much (and you lose the comparisons immediatly).

• Like 1