💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Longlegs (2024)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

longlegs-poster-banner.jpg

Who already watches? Or planning to watch?

My short impression:

Slow burn and might not be for everyone. But when it hits, it hits. Solid ending too. 

No spoiler please! :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

bpmMonkey

Since you already watched it and I’m interested but lost completely trust into the Trailer System, especially when it comes to horror…, would watching the trailer spoil anything big? 
edit: I have no idea what the is about, just saw the name here and there lately 

10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

longlegs-poster-banner.jpg

Who already watches? Or planning to watch?

My short impression:

Slow burn and might not be for everyone. But when it hits, it hits. Solid ending too. 

No spoiler please! :flower:

Edited by bpmMonkey

dubstep111

Saw it last night. I am extremely easy to please when it comes to horror movies, Longlegs was awful. I can’t believe it got any good reviews. I give it a two out of ten I was SO disappointed. People were booing lol

• Shook 1

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Since you already watched it and I’m interested but lost completely trust into the Trailer System, especially when it comes to horror…, would watching the trailer spoil anything big? 
edit: I have no idea what the is about, just saw the name here and there lately 

I can't answer that, sorry,  since I am going in blind.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Agunimon

Can't wait to see this!

48 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

Saw it last night. I am extremely easy to please when it comes to horror movies, Longlegs was awful. I can’t believe it got any good reviews. I give it a two out of ten I was SO disappointed. People were booing lol

oh... oh no

Edited by Agunimon

Pandauralife

It might have been just because I was tired but I was literally dozing off in the theater when I saw this. Creepy af though and I kinda liked the ending.

weed

I need movies to not hype themselves up as the scariest movie ever and then I see reviews like this lmaoo ughh I had high hopes!! I might just google what Nicholas's character looks like and base if I see it on that idk

Roughhouse Dandy

Saw it last night and it was different than I thought it'd be, but I enjoyed it. Not scary-horror outside of a few jump scares. More of a dread-horror vibe. I'm almost completely desensitized but there were some moments/images that made me uncomfy. Great acting all around and wonderful direction. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1

djBuffoon

Absolutely loved it, saw the first possible showing yesterday. I do agree that marketing needs to stop all of the hyping and just let the film speak for itself, because it is doing dread and slow-burn to a T, and it will play better if people walk in expecting nothing specific.

BlingNotTheMusic

So basically y'all's reviews have told me nothing :huntyga:

It's either an incredible slow burn horror, or a laughable bomb

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Literally plsss

Guess I'll have to find out for myself 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan

This is a horror film for the ages. Well-written, intelligent direction and great performances that the Academy will most likely choose to disregard, as per usual. And Nicolas ****ing Cage... What an actor. I don't think I've been this impressed by an actor's performance since Heath Ledger's Joker. This was bonkers like you have no idea. I'm seeing it again this weekend.

PrincessGUY

My friends and I have been looking forward to this movie since promo started! I’m going to see it tonight and I’m so excited

swooning
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Personally, I'd go with bomb. The second half was especially pitiful. I was really excited about this one, too :(

Bowman

My friend went to see it and said she left half an hour in, is it that scary?

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉