💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry announces album "143" and previews new songs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
59 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

This is going to be super dance pop and looks 90s influenced. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people here end up loving and call it a guilty pleasure. :emma: Dr. Luke and Katy are truly gonna give the gays everything they like.

I'll be listening to my illegal download if that's the case :emma:

Edited by Plastic Flower
Drop it
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD

Looking forward to listen on limewire  :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

Monstermilo

She could’ve done well but collabing with dr Luke is the final nail in her coffin. This albums gonna tank FLOPPPPP

lastpopicon
8 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

She’s 1 human being and has 43 years old. That’s what she told in interview for Vogue Poland.

:air:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

MessyTop
9 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

She could’ve done well but collabing with dr Luke is the final nail in her coffin. This albums gonna tank FLOPPPPP

Sure, yet everyone that wants to boycott the album and single is here commenting and checking everything she’s releasing and posting. So what is it? Boycotting is ignoring anything and everything. 
I don’t understand the logic of trying to boycott an artist and yet dissecting every preview, snippet and anything related to the album. 
I respect people not wanting to support her and that’s valid, but the constant  dragging is the thing I don’t understand 

Edited by MessyTop
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Monstermilo
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Sure, yet everyone that wants to boycott the album and single is here commenting and checking everything she’s releasing and posting. So what is it? Boycotting is ignoring anything and everything. 
I don’t understand the logic of trying to boycott an artist and yet dissecting every preview, snippet and anything related to the album. 
I respect people not wanting to support her and that’s valid, but the constant  dragging is the thing I don’t understand 

R@pist enablers should be dragged to hell and back 

• Like 3

GagaGame
11 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

but the constant  dragging is the thing I don’t understand 

We do not accept r*pe supporters here. 

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Like 3

holy scheisse

Why does it sound like 

• Shook 1

mrpanditarulez
55 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

HQ alternate cover:

IMG-3657.jpg

It's giving :koons:

lady-gaga-2013-shooting-jeff-koons.jpg

Edited by mrpanditarulez
  • LMAO 2

moonsago
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

This is going to be super dance pop and looks 90s influenced. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people here end up loving and call it a guilty pleasure. :emma: Dr. Luke and Katy are truly gonna give the gays everything they like.

I literally feel so robbed, I’m not even a KatyCat like that but I’m always rooting for the 2010s pop girls and when this era was announced I was so excited, but after the credits came out it put me off. Seeing how good the video and art looks I feel sad I won’t be able to enjoy it as I wish I could of. She really had to ruin everything over a mid song when there’s a thousand other amazing producers that could of made a hit for her. 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 3

moonsago

I like the cover but the photo of her coming out of the portal is better. The aesthetics are cool overall. Gosh... this made me realize how amazing the Chromatica photoshoot and cover are... I am so curious what Gaga’s gonna do for her next project, besides Joanne, all her covers are amazing. I hope we get something as insane as Chromatica because that’s a COVER babes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Opulence

Surprised at how little comments there are about the similarity to Chromaticas album shoot

• Teletubby changed the title to Katy Perry announces album "143" and previews new songs