Katy Perry announces album "143" and previews new songs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123
Just now, buzzkill said:

is it out?

It leaked like 3-4 weeks ago.

Elohim

I’m a hater, but I kinda live for these aesthetic, feels very professional and well put together 🙏🏼 

• Like 2

AddMeOnMYSPACE

This eats :enigma:

can’t wait :firega:

MessyTop
1 minute ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

This eats :enigma:

can’t wait :firega:

I think the album is gonna have some bangers! I’m just excited for new pop music 

• Like 1

RochestrMonstr
34 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

That is certainly not the issue. And it is very discriminating and rude af too :alsemanche:

I don’t agree with ageism, but it seems to be very alive and well unfortunately. It does seem like many major pop stars lose popularity as they get older. I don’t agree with it at all. 

RochestrMonstr
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

Her label is pushing her hard on social media and it’s giving 2010 Katy budget, plus she has Luke and Max Martin back, so far it has been a nearly flawless execution for a comeback

I thought having Dr. Luke was supposed to be a bad thing, or at least that’s how others have made it sound. 

Either way I hope she does well. 

• Sad 1

ROHKEUS

I think the marketing is relying on comparisons with Gaga. The song sounds a lot like SL, the cover has some of the same energy, the font as well. Idk, with all those Dr. Luke things, I think it's obvious that it's intentional.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.
  • Like 1

Real Panda
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

Her label is pushing her hard on social media and it’s giving 2010 Katy budget, plus she has Luke and Max Martin back, so far it has been a nearly flawless execution for a comeback

She had a massive budget last era too, Smile had 7 or 8 music videos and performances. Katy fans since 2013 definitely get more compared to us Gaga fans when it comes to live performances and music videos. Plus she did collabs with Alesso and a PokĂŠmon.

• Thanks 1

dit

the album artwork is stunning BUT the album title and that lead single SUCK

MessyTop

We are getting more variants: 

Katy Perry 143 vinyl variations include 🦋

- Standard
- Web store exclusive
- Target
- Urban Outfitters
- Spotify
- Indie
- Amazon

Stay tuned for pre-order links!

RochestrMonstr
44 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

They forget Gaga will be 40 soon. And yes her age is irrelevant. 

Gaga has a lot more talent to fall back on. I don’t think she’ll be a victim of ageism as much as many other pop stars sadly are/will be. 

Adammmm
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

ezgif-4-4b4348670a.webp

She ATE, I'm afraid.

• Thanks 1

liamgaga

The we ain’t going anywhere lyrics make me cringe like you’re 50% of the population ofc you’re not 

I get what she is trying to say btw, but the lyrics she’s using are corny as hell 

• Like 1

NATAH
26 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I thought having Dr. Luke was supposed to be a bad thing, or at least that’s how others have made it sound. 

Either way I hope she does well. 

oh this comment stinks

mother, what must i do?

Edonis
15 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Gaga has a lot more talent to fall back on. I don’t think she’ll be a victim of ageism as much as many other pop stars sadly are/will be. 

Talent doesn't deter ageism though lol we've seen this with numerous talented female singers, especially those in pop. 

However, I do think Gaga benefits from the GP knowing next to nothing about her personal life or downtime lol. There's definitely an element of mystery and intrigue that still surrounds her to this day (I mean, I can't tell you how many threads I've seen online of people trying to figure out what Gaga actually looks like lol) that I think will be advantageous to her as she ages in the industry. 

• Teletubby changed the title to Katy Perry announces album "143" and previews new songs