Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico
Just now, River said:

but with GOT is kinda fitting because it's medieval :laughga:

Wouldn’t they be British tho?

River
1 minute ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Wouldn’t they be British tho?

I think most of the cast on GOT is British and there was some cohesiveness with the accents, especially between family members, which was nice tbh

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Catnikko
7 minutes ago, River said:

but with GOT is kinda fitting because it's medieval :laughga:

true :air: but also i feel like the best replacement of speaking Latin is an English accent, most of our cities still consist of important buildings still remaining from Roman architecture and also so much of the language is legit derived from latin

Dance in the shadow of the meow

River
Just now, Catnikko said:

true :air: but also i feel like the best replacement of speaking Latin is an English accent, most of our cities still consist of important buildings still remaining from Roman architecture and also so much of the language is legit derived from latin

maybe he does is very unnatural so I really felt it out of place?

this movie is gonna be a trainwreck it seems

also denzel washington acts like he came back in time from 2024, so out of era :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

Killa

I got bored watching the trailer, Imagine the whole movie. Hard pass. The original really had the characterisation going for them plus cinematic. Just from this trailer i only see the actors drowned in the background. Like crowe and Joaquin had such distinct looks. Just from a glance youd get drawned by the character. Still find It very boring

juicyjuicy

The only highlight in the trailer are the two white powdery faced Emperors - one of the actors is from Stranger Things - can't wait to see him in action! He steals the scene every time he's on screen on the trailer.