💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga reads heartwarming letter at J&P

ChromaticaBoy

Featured Posts

Schwerk
42 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Gaga chose to read those letters knowing that they were usually very personal. It was a hallmark of her show to share them and give encouraging support to the entire fanbase after reading them. It was part of sending her message of love, self-acceptance, kindness, and being BORN THIS WAY.

Please don't rewrite history that it was a "traumatizing" experience for her or the fans to have to hear it. It was one of the most sincere things about the show, and it was done at a time when no other celebrity would admit to having any flaws. It's one of the many things that made her real and relatable when social media was barely a thing.

I totally agree with you, and it was amazing and sincere and beautiful, but it did get out of hand at times. People sometimes abused her kindness and took things a bit too far. The energy in the front rows was often very intense with some people throwing a 100+ letters each at her. Some people were so focused on getting her personal attention and had huge meltdowns when she didn't notice.

I'm not trying to rewrite history when I say some people were trauma dumping, cause they were. I guess Gaga could deal with al that to a certains extent but It's hard for one person, a stranger no less, to handle al these emotions and deeply personal stories night after night.

She's got a heart as big as the world, and that's beautiful. In my eyes as a fan, it got a little bit out of hand as time went by, that doesn't erase the good times.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver
On 7/18/2024 at 12:36 AM, MonsterofFame said:

Gaga chose to read those letters knowing that they were usually very personal. It was a hallmark of her show to share them and give encouraging support to the entire fanbase after reading them. It was part of sending her message of love, self-acceptance, kindness, and being BORN THIS WAY.

Please don't rewrite history that it was a "traumatizing" experience for her or the fans to have to hear it. It was one of the most sincere things about the show, and it was done at a time when no other celebrity would admit to having any flaws. It's one of the many things that made her real and relatable when social media was barely a thing.

It’s not about rewriting history. I’m talking from the fan perspective. I would feel very weird to share such personal experiences with thousands of people, especially my struggles with depression or su1c1de. It did feel kind of egotistical most of the times like the letters weren’t contributing to the kindness conversation at all and they could be triggering for other fans in the audience as well.

I’m sure Gaga herself kinda grew tired of it because she doesn’t read those letters as often nowadays as she used to do back then. I would feel emotionally exhausted too. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1