Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Gaga at J&P “I don’t need your prayers, I’m going to Hell”

Opulence

Featured Posts

juicyjuicy
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

am i the only one that just thinks she's not hinting at all and she just finds this phrase cool/edgy to randomly say? :messga:

Totally agree. I think people are looking into this specific thing she said waaaay too much.

• Like 1

Bradley

Maybe LG7 is the apocalypse of Chromatica, all tribes obliterated and kindness dies. The journey continues into hell. :cheeky:

Rain the Inferno On Me :cheeky:

I am having fun tonight :cheeky:

My name is Alice :cheeky:

• LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

am i the only one that just thinks she's not hinting at all and she just finds this phrase cool/edgy to randomly say? :messga:

No, me too. It looks like a typical Gaga regular show speech like "sorry Joanne, there's a new bitch in town", also she's been referencing praying and sin in that part of the show in previous legs

• Like 1

Reality
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

At first I thought she was hinting at something, but at this point I’m starting to believe she’s just saying it for fun :giveup:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1

Ophelia
8 hours ago, Nite said:

I'm starting to think these comments are about Joker too with this whole scene :poot:

SEC_149885495-588a.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Now this is giving me flashbacks to some locals thinking she just went for a random fan on the street :poot:

now wait, these might be lyrics to an original track from Joker soundtrack! :giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

ActualPatient

MICHAEL'S GOD HAS BEEN REPELLED ONCE AGAIN BY ILLUMINATI GERMANOTTA

• YAAAS 1

Anderson123

YASSS Gaga LETS RAISE HELL IN THE STREETS, DRINK BEER AND GET INTO TROUBLE!!

Excited Barack Obama GIF by BET

• YAAAS 1

DontCallMeAlice
On 7/5/2024 at 7:01 AM, juicyjuicy said:

Totally agree. I think people are looking into this specific thing she said waaaay too much.

21 hours ago, Reality said:

At first I thought she was hinting at something, but at this point I’m starting to believe she’s just saying it for fun :giveup:

No because back in October 2019 she said “Kindness Punks” very randomly during one of her Enigma shows so it wouldn’t be the first time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was teasing again here.