Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
music news

Taylor to release “I Can Do It With A Broken Heart” as the official 2nd single

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

Album at 11 weeks at #1 , it’s definitely doing its thing with the GP, the single is also out streaming everyone else in pop with no promo right now.

as someone told me, she released a lot of variants that are being shipped over many weeks and the numbers only count the week it’s shipped so there’s definitely some artificial inflation 

tyler k

4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

as someone told me, she released a lot of variants that are being shipped over many weeks and the numbers only count the week it’s shipped so there’s definitely some artificial inflation 

i'm so over her fraudulent tactics.

Billie deserved that #1 as did Charli in the UK 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

Alfonso

So annoying, how did she not include in the setlist or care about My boy, so long, florida, etc

FGGrayson

Donw Bad should have been the single lol

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

juicyjuicy

Sounds like the other one. And the other one. And the other, other one.

Micmaky
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Leoj305 said:

Album at 11 weeks at #1 , it’s definitely doing its thing with the GP, the single is also out streaming everyone else in pop with no promo right now.

Behind all the hype, what people may be shocked to know is that her streaming numbers for this album are quite weak. It started really strong but some songs are even below 200,000. Also 19 million streams for 31 songs is actually not this huge sensation people think when Billie is doing far better when it comes to the song averages. None of the songs are hitting and her lead single has performed poorly. All the variant inflation is making it seem that the album is a far bigger hit than reality 

Edited by Micmaky