💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd teases new era

Teletubby

Featured Posts

juicyjuicy

Thought he rebranded to his real name. Although I guess if he’s teasing his new album era, there is a greater chance that him and Gaga have collab’d if their eras are starting around the same time and they’re label mates. Perhaps the rumours are true after all. :messga:

• Like 5
  • Shook 1

15 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Thought he rebranded to his real name. Although I guess if he’s teasing his new album era, there is a greater chance that him and Gaga have collab’d if their eras are starting around the same time and they’re label mates. Perhaps the rumours are true after all. :messga:

He says this is the last album of “The Weeknd” as a ‘project’

On another note Gaga x Abel would scratch my brain so good

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2

King of the Fall
26 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Sorta difficult to explain to people who are not in his fandom but The Weeknd is more of a concept/project than a name, XO has always just called him Abel anyway. I think he is serious about killing off the character during this era. That is why his teases for this album are depicting him as a child version of himself, theme is all about rebirth 

Also, the fact he could be dropping something soon lends credibility to the rumor of a collab between him and Gaga because they are on the same label and I am sure things have been planned behind the scenes 

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 4

thatfoxyfeeling

Still can't believe he postponed his Australia tour last year and then cancelled it this year without giving a reason why. :kry:

King of the Fall
53 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Still can't believe he postponed his Australia tour last year and then cancelled it this year without giving a reason why. :kry:

There were other artists who cancelled gigs in Australia as well. I am guessing it was some sort of internal thing

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

4 hours ago, King of the Fall said:

Sorta difficult to explain to people who are not in his fandom but The Weeknd is more of a concept/project than a name, XO has always just called him Abel anyway. I think he is serious about killing off the character during this era. That is why his teases for this album are depicting him as a child version of himself, theme is all about rebirth 

Also, the fact he could be dropping something soon lends credibility to the rumor of a collab between him and Gaga because they are on the same label and I am sure things have been planned behind the scenes 

I could be wrong but didn’t he say at some concert that there’s one more collab and he’s done with collabs? I forgot the name of the artist his next collab is with, but if what he said is true, then maybe Gaga and him might not be true...