💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West sued for forced labor and calling employees slaves

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The former employees, some of whom are minors, allege that Kanye and his company did not pay team members for long working hours and subjected them to cruel and derogatory behavior, calling them “slaves” and “new slaves,” and exposing them to p•rnographic images.

The suit was filed in a U.S. District Court and names Ye and his former chief of staff, Milo Yiannopoulos, as defendants.

It accuses the pair of making false promises to their employees - some of whom were minors - and forcing them to work long hours while being mocked with racist jabs. 

Ye's wife, Bianca Censori, also allegedly sent p•rn videos to staff which were accessible by minors. 

The complainants were hired by Ye to work on his YZYVSN streaming service app, designed to rival Tidal, Spotify and Apple Music, to promote his Vultures and Vultures 2 albums. 

Kanye  and Milo allegedly hired an international developer group comprised of several black members, many of whom were underage, some as young as 14. 

They then fostered an allegedly racist working environment and repeatedly made false promises about payment and working hours. 

Milo reportedly promised the developer group $120k if they completed the app,  agreed to the work conditions and didn't complain.

But Ye then allegedly ordered all of the employees to sign NDAs and threatened to fire the minors if they didn't.

They also allegedly required minors to sign 'volunteer' agreements. 

From then on, Ye's white managers reportedly used disparaging and racist language to create a hostile working environment.   Yiannopoulos allegedly shared black- and brown-hued emojis to communicate with employees of color.

They reportedly harassed team members on the basis of their age, race, gender, sexual orientation and national origin. 
Some developer communication, according to the lawsuit, was done on Discord. Racial slurs were used to demean Black team members, and only White team members were promised developer jobs at Yeezy, according to the lawsuit. In some cases, team members were called “slaves,” while another Discord channel for newcomers was called “new slaves,” the suit says.

They were also reportedly forced to work through the night without pay or sleep.  

Once the streaming service app was completed in May, Yeezy and Yiannopoulos told team members that they would be paid for their work, but the promised payment never came, the lawsuit says.

source source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 4

I always forget he associates with Milo until it comes up lol worst press imaginable is the kind that goes to the top of someone’s brain every time it’s mentioned like it’s new info :laughga:

Roughhouse Dandy

Letting an unmedicated, therapy-rejecting, bipolar man with a self-professed p*rn addiction and a fondness for dictators run his own company unchecked and this happens?Fd-KWc-M5-Xo-AEFzq-S-jpg-large.jpg

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1