Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga confirms return to Vegas

Rifek

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet

Again, this isn't cryptic: she will finish her Vegas shows next week and move on to her next projects, then she will be back there sometime in the future because she loves it and the show is good. Nothing to overthink or cry about. 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

elijahfan
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

When will international fans eat?

Her Vegas shows didn't prevent her from releasing new music and going on tour, I think some of us are being a bit overdramatic here. She loves doing these shows, they don't require an awful lot of prep, it's close to where she lives, it doesn't take time away from other things we care about.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Darcklighter22

This is great news! Having just seen her on the 27th and having been able to see how clearly she loves it and is so happy doing the show is special. 

To those who aren't a fan of the residency, that's ok just keep not going to it. She hasn't quit pop. :cheeky:

• Love 1

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

This is great news! Having just seen her on the 27th and having been able to see how clearly she loves it and is so happy doing the show is special. 

To those who aren't a fan of the residency, that's ok just keep not going to it. She hasn't quit pop. :cheeky:

Only attended the Enigma shows back in the days but I wish to attend Jazz & Piano someday, so I'd be quite happy for her to keep those going.

• Love 1

MrHappy

I mean she said “we will be back” she didn’t say with what. Maybe she will start a another pop residency under the concept of LG7 and carry the concept of that residency for the world tour after it or vice versa. Even if she meant only a Jazz comeback it still doesn’t mean that LG7 cancelled she can comeback after the promo. Who knows actually and when we start taking everything literally. When ever she says anything about her pop career we are always like “well it’s over, it’s not gonna happen, she is not gonna release” why do we take everything as true when it comes to her other project. I mean she knows for cancellations so maybe she is gonna cancel the Jazz gig. 

(But I am praying for cancellation of any jazz gig for the next five years:cheeky:

Edited by MrHappy

ChicaSkas

Damn I really am dying to record this set for history. 

Every time I see a snippet I'm like God damn it we need more ChicaSkas'es in the world recording things in FULL :giveup:

(I'm sorry that was very truly egotistical but I get carried away about this kind of thing)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 3

Pharamon
23 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

I mean she said “we will be back” she didn’t say with what. Maybe she will start a another pop residency under the concept of LG7 and carry the concept of that residency for the world tour after it or vice versa. Even if she meant only a Jazz comeback it still doesn’t mean that LG7 cancelled she can comeback after the promo. Who knows actually and when we start taking everything literally. When ever she says anything about her pop career we are always like “well it’s over, it’s not gonna happen, she is not gonna release” why do we take everything as true when it comes to her other project. I mean she knows for cancellations so maybe she is gonna cancel the Jazz gig. 

(But I am praying for cancellation of any jazz gig for the next five years:cheeky:

How dare you...

Bronco

I just wish she'd take it on the road for a mini tour. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
20 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Damn I really am dying to record this set for history. 

Every time I see a snippet I'm like God damn it we need more ChicaSkas'es in the world recording things in FULL :giveup:

(I'm sorry that was very truly egotistical but I get carried away about this kind of thing)

We absolutely need more ChicaSkas'es

• Love 1

Bradley

She's saying she'd like to return, not that she's signed a contract or anything.

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Only attended the Enigma shows back in the days but I wish to attend Jazz & Piano someday, so I'd be quite happy for her to keep those going.

She was so happy just performing and being with the band it was such a genuine moment of joy to witness :flutter:

Hopefull you can attend next time she's in Vegas :hug:

• Love 3

SlowLoris

She lets other plans she promises on film to slip through the cracks and go unmentioned for the rest of time.... Except the jazz and piano show 

• Like 1

Controversiaga

Oh My God Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth MeyersConfused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Head Make It Stop GIF

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Sad 1

Babylon Dynasty

Why is she so focused in counting back tho... :fan: sus

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖