💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Lady Gaga posts about last 5 Vegas shows

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

She’s counting down the last dates. Am I the only one that thinks she’s counting down the start to the next album cycle? Like there’s no way she isn’t releasing 07/12

i can see her counting dow until she is allowed to announce a new vegas deal... but it would be weird to do that right after the last show

i can totally see her announcing the album and single at her last show and the same time online

2 hours ago, King of the Fall said:

The countdown continues, why else would she be highlighting every time a show is completed 

something is going on... also lasT vegas and nexTTime

13 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Unless she wants to surprise drop, I don't think she's gonna release the album out of a sudden right after the Vegas shows. I think she'll announce the lead single and then the album like she always did. But we never know, we might be in for a surprise :reductive:

i just dont see her surprise drop unless it's a visual album and i am pretty sure we would knew about that 

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, nodandsmile said:

why she keeps telling us that these are the last dates? was she doing this during the past legs?

Closing Arrested Development GIF

No she said she would be here for many years to come and we are going to sign another contract. I think shes just ready and excited for LG7, and will prob return with a new contract to Vegas next year. She only has to do a few dates here and there its not that hard

• Thanks 2

Vicixs
3 hours ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Unless she wants to surprise drop, I don't think she's gonna release the album out of a sudden right after the Vegas shows. I think she'll announce the lead single and then the album like she always did. But we never know, we might be in for a surprise :reductive:

Definitely not the whole album. I was being delulu and thinking that the last date is 07/06, so we should announce/surprise release the last song 07/04, but I doubt she would want her comeback to be overshadowed by independed day in the states.

Religion is a product to sell.

Modern Ecstasy2
2 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i can see her counting dow until she is allowed to announce a new vegas deal... but it would be weird to do that right after the last show

i can totally see her announcing the album and single at her last show and the same time online

something is going on... also lasT vegas and nexTTime

i just dont see her surprise drop unless it's a visual album and i am pretty sure we would knew about that 

lasT Vegas could have just been drunkga 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Vicixs

Let me out my delulu cap on quick. She’s been highlight the AMOUNT of dates left. As of today there are five more dates. Five more days from today would be July 4th. With Chromatica she ushered in a new era by ending the last. Imagine if she drops 07/04 and ends her last show by performing her new song???????

Religion is a product to sell.

Darcklighter22
5 hours ago, River said:

I don’t have instagrand 😭

There all on FB as well...not as HQ as if they'd be on Twitter tho 

Controversiaga

goodbye Vegas!!!!!!!!!!! You won’t be misssed :traumatica:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Sad 1

River
7 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

There all on FB as well...not as HQ as if they'd be on Twitter tho 

I don't have fb as well :cryga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

GagasEnigma4

Im at the show and Gaga just confirmed we will be back!!!!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Im at the show and Gaga just confirmed we will be back!!!!!!

talk gretchen GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

GagasEnigma4
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

talk gretchen GIF

I legit have a video for saying it you can stop saying that now. I just showed the link. You can choose to not believe it but it came straight from Gaga’s mouth:huntyga:

Edited by GagasEnigma4

BlingNotTheMusic
40 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I legit have a video for saying it you can stop saying that now. I just showed the link. You can choose to not believe it but it came straight from Gaga’s mouth:huntyga:

I didn't say anything :icant:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

GagasEnigma4
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I didn't say anything :icant:

Your gif implied it all honey