💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it Time to Make Aura Viral?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

https://www.dexerto.com/tiktok/what-is-the-aura-trend-tiktokers-rate-their-own-cool-factor-2731867/

So basically there is a TikTok trend about "Auras" where people rate how good they are at something. I've also seen people rate outfits and ask followers if the clothes have "Aura" to them. Yeah it may seem annoying, BUT this has me thinking... 👀 Perhaps this is the time to make Aura viral.

For the TikTok gays and girlies (I don't have it and I don't plan on getting it :ororomunroe:), maybe this is the time?

he/him/his
  • Like 2

I fear she might get cultural appropriation backlash for being a Catholic Italian-American signing about wearing a burqa for "fashion". Aura is one my fav songs from ARTPOP but it might be best to gatekeep this one :selena:

Elusive Chanteuse
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

She's gonna get dragged by cancel culture for singing BURQA. Maybe Gypsy too. 

lurv gypsy saur much but had someone call me out for listening as though i was the one who wrote it!! 

im a free b*tch baby (he/they)
  • LMAO 1

27monster27
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

2 hours ago, crybrowz said:

I fear she might get cultural appropriation backlash for being a Catholic Italian-American signing about wearing a burqa for "fashion". Aura is one my fav songs from ARTPOP but it might be best to gatekeep this one :selena:

Yeah I considered this too. A lot of it is white savior stuff (at least with Aura) because a lot of Muslim women who've commented on videos with the song say they find it empowering.

Edited by 27monster27
he/him/his
  • Love 1

Aura has a very beautiful chorus but i like the "rougher" verses in the demo. There's rage, passion, desperation, , like a sense of wanting to keep something sacred and treasured. 

Starmie25

That song was ahead of its time. The instrumental alone is bonkers.

Deserves a BRAT remix tbh.

However I've always thought the Judas/Aura intro from artRAVE had tiktok potential since users over there love "Judas" :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25

Agunimon
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I remember a few years ago there was the outrage for that suddenly. I thought "the whities are mad again :traumatica:"... legit never see any people from those cultures say ****. Just white people trying to make it seem like they are cultured and woke nearly every single time I saw it.

• Thanks 1