179 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Yas!
    • Noooo!
    • Overrated...

Featured Posts

King of the Fall
5 minutes ago, Cello said:

I couldn't say because I haven't listened to the full album. I tried listening to TTPD, Midnights and Folklore/Evermore but I get a few songs in and it all just sounds the same to me and doesn't hold my interest :bradley:

Sounds like you have too much taste to enjoy a Taylor Swift album

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • LMAO 6

It’s really bad 😂

just went to my local book store which is 4 stories and has a big vinyl section in the entrance. They have copies of this record, I kid you not, just flying around in stacks of 10-15 times 10, it’s so sad :ladyhaha: makes you wonder what kind of hyper inflated deals her management has signed to get these big numbers in

store in question is located pretty good in Berlin, Germany. 
IMG-7066.jpg

Edited by bpmMonkey
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

Its probably one of my most played albums. Its an okay album. If you compare it to a lot of her previous works, I will say it falls flat. If you listen to it without comparing it, I find it a mostly very enjoyable listen.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

No. The production is rehashed and unremarkable, and the lack of fresh melodies is very tiresome, add to it the same old vocal runs that Taylor does. A very few songs shine though. But the tracklist is very tedious. Would have benefited massively if it was less than 10 songs to be very honest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

It’s really bad 😂

just went to my local book store which is 4 stories and has a big vinyl section in the entrance. They have copies of this record, I kid you not, just flying around in stacks of 10-15 times 10, it’s so sad :ladyhaha: makes you wonder what kind of hyper inflated deals her management has signed to get these big numbers in

store in question is located pretty good in Berlin, Germany. 
IMG-7066.jpg

That’s actually a picture of future variants :stupidoreo:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Shook 1

i feel like its just about mediocre. i wouldn't say any of the songs on it are objectively "good" but theres certainly some catchy songs on it.

i feel like all of her modern music (midnights, the taylors version songs, and ttpd) all suffer from the exact same issues and i feel like its a result of trying to churn out the most music humanly possible while also trying to outwrite yourself constantly. she seems to think a well written song is some thesaurus assaulted word salad mess of lyrics coupled with the most bland fiverr-esque beat you've ever heard. i just wish she'd try something different with her next album but she won't because shes obsessed with playing it safe.

its crazy to me that she released like 30 songs because it truly couldve been a 4-8 track ep :air:

Spoiler

and the rehashing of old kim kardashian beef on it just seems so pathetic baby move on :air: shes not capable of letting anything go whether its producers or drama

Edited by lasagna
human turd
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

she’s too overrated, her lyrics sounds like my parodies

Yesterday i left your house

the birds sang a song of independence 

my heart felt so relentless

it’s the tea you spilled

talk to you later, b-r-b 

🥲

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

It's overrated by Swifties, but over hated by this site lol

There's some amazing tracks on the album, which translate to the live tour really well. But also, it really needed a filler filter. It's definitely bloated.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Auralegends
51 minutes ago, River said:

she’s too overrated, her lyrics sounds like my parodies

Yesterday i left your house

the birds sang a song of independence 

my heart felt so relentless

it’s the tea you spilled

talk to you later, b-r-b 

🥲

"We don't know how to rhyme but damn we try"

Edited by Auralegends
  • LMAO 7

It's not her best album BUT it is a good album. Let's not hate her for a second and realise the album isn't a trainwreck or it's bad. She knew what she was doing when she released 31 songs like literally anyone who listened to the album could find a few songs that stuck with them :green:

And the metacritic score for the album is actually accurate in my opinion...

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua